90s Bangers

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

@Dead Mike and @Chest Rockwell- you both seem to be the hip hop kings around here. There's a rap track from late 90s I think that I've been trying to find for more than 10 years now, and other than the riff, I haven't got a clue what it is. I'm pretty sure there's a British rapper on it (I've tried looking on YouTube for loads of different tunes by British rappers from that time).

I've whistled the hook, and posted it here. Never posted an audio file on here before so no idea if it works. Any idea what it is?? If you do, I'll be forever grateful and can die happy.

Voice 001.m4a

• Moderators

13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

@Dead Mike and @Chest Rockwell- you both seem to be the hip hop kings around here. There's a rap track from late 90s I think that I've been trying to find for more than 10 years now, and other than the riff, I haven't got a clue what it is. I'm pretty sure there's a British rapper on it (I've tried looking on YouTube for loads of different tunes by British rappers from that time).

I've whistled the hook, and posted it here. Never posted an audio file on here before so no idea if it works. Any idea what it is?? If you do, I'll be forever grateful and can die happy.

Voice 001.m4a

It's not letting me play your audio file :(

Edited by Chest Rockwell