90s Bangers

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

This thread and the 80s one have sent me down a musical memory lane over the last few weeks, so for a bit of fun I’ve just kicked off a World Cup of the 2000s, if anyone’s arsed enough to join in the voting:

Someone’s already voted for Nickelback so I’m instantly regretting it.

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You should've pulled rank and refused any Nickelback entries, the shower of shite that they are.

My fav and yours (presuming you're rooting for Nash) battling in Group I! No obvious group of death either.

I was tempted to but the hope was it'd finish on its arse with the fewest votes. Amazed more than one halfwit has voted for it already.

And I won't lie, I laughed to myself when you gave the Daft Punk shout and it ended up against Nash. If yours beats mine, I hope you get Pardew on a 20-year contract.

• Awards Moderator
15 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

This thread and the 80s one have sent me down a musical memory lane over the last few weeks, so for a bit of fun I’ve just kicked off a World Cup of the 2000s, if anyone’s arsed enough to join in the voting:

Someone’s already voted for Nickelback so I’m instantly regretting it.

What a bracket! Please Frankie, can you remind me* to vote on this, I don't want to miss a thing!**

*no Nickelback allusion intended

**not a 2000s song, nor a banger, but I love it all the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Resurrecting this thread as I heard this for the first time in nearly two decades last weekend and had forgot how good it was.