Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

A couple more shows have been announced for mania weekend.

Rev Pro will once again be part of the Wrestlecon lineup.  Their show will take place on the Friday afternoon 4pm at the Hilton Midtown.

Blackcraft wrestling have a midnight show on the Friday as part of the Collective events happening in Jersey City.

Have to say that I'm well up for the BCW show as I've been impressed with their output so far.  How can you not love a show that has Doug "Pinhead" Bradley as their figurehead?

Slightly off topic but headed to nyc tomorrow for a work trip (solo). Anyone know of any bars that show raw and might be a good atmosphere? 

I won’t have much time for sightseeing etc and was just there in August but this might be a good compromise between work and play!

I’ve just booked flights, got them for £379 on BA (they were over £450 when I checked yesterday).  Mania 28 in Miami was the last one I went to & traveling to the venues was horrendous, hopefully it will be a lot easier in New York.  

8 hours ago, Ted said:

I’ve just booked flights, got them for £379 on BA (they were over £450 when I checked yesterday).  Mania 28 in Miami was the last one I went to & traveling to the venues was horrendous, hopefully it will be a lot easier in New York.  

I DM’d (New York resident) Mike Johnson from PWinsider a while ago to ask how to get from Manhattan to the MetLife Stadium and he suggested the following:

FCFD23E9-B0CE-48CE-9119-B660E6F7558C.jpeg.e7ec0ed87f3ff866ba476825a659b410.jpeg

1 hour ago, dopper said:

I DM’d (New York resident) Mike Johnson from PWinsider a while ago to ask how to get from Manhattan to the MetLife Stadium and he suggested the following:

FCFD23E9-B0CE-48CE-9119-B660E6F7558C.jpeg.e7ec0ed87f3ff866ba476825a659b410.jpeg

There's a train station right next to the stadium and it's only operational on event days.

Last time it ran for about 6 hours before the show (not sure how regularly) and for about 2 hours after the show (about every 10 mins I think, but naturally the wait was horrific)

It was a regular train to Secaucus from Penn Station and then the special train from Secaucus to the stadium.

They ran shuttle buses from Secaucus to the arena for Axxess (won't be the case this year though) and for Raw you were stuffed really, you had to get a bus/taxi, but that also won't be a problem this time.

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

So, by some form of happenstance, I’m possibly going to be living in New Jersey by the time this rolls around which will certainly make the whole trip cheaper.

When do regular tickets go on sale?

Tickets usually go on sale mid November

13 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Does anyone have any idea when the travel packages will be available? With the Royal Rumble ones coming out tomorrow, and general Mania sale supposedly in November, the packages can't be far off now, surely?

Mania tickets go on general sale November 16th with presale most likely on the 14th, so I would guess the travel packages will land within the next week or so.

• Paid Members

To all of you lucky bastards heading to NY/NJ, here's an up to date list of all the shows happening over the weekend (no NJPW/ROH listed as it's all ready sold out);

And here's a map of the key venues/places;

There's so much incredible choice that if you can't get tickets for the shows you want, there will be some great alternatives. WrestleCon sold out? Go to DDT! Spring Break sold out? Hit up AIW instead! 

For shits and giggles, my weekend would be;

Thursday: GCW Bloodsport, DDT, AIW

Friday: Rev Pro, Mercury Rising, Spring Break

Saturday: IWS, Takeover

Sunday: 'Mania!

I'd head up the Saturday prior, stay in New Jersey, spend 4 days in New York, maybe take a day in Philly. Then into the wrestling for the rest of the week!

Lucky bastards, the lot of you.

So far I've booked tickets for the following -

ROH/NJPW - Madison Square Garden 

Wrestlecon - Hilton

BlackCraft Wrestling - White Eagle Hall

MLW Battle Riot II - Melrose Ballroom

Got a suite booked at Hyatt House Jersey City and doing Tuesday-Tuesday.  All set :)

• 2 weeks later...

Take this with a huge pinch of salt because:

A: It's Reddit

B: I cannot find this anywhere on wwe.com.

But Wrestlemania 35 Travel Packages are apparently going on sale on Monday 5th November. So if, like me, you're at Raw in Manchester on that day, they're probably going to sell out before you have a chance to buy one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WrestlemaniaPlans/comments/9rqe17/wrestlemania_travel_packages_go_on_sale_november/

Edited by neil is brill
Link not working properly.