Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

16 hours ago, Mat said:

I went to Axxess for 33.

Went with the girlfriend, where I think I enjoyed it alot more than she did - but that should be no surprise. Got it as part of the Wrestlemania Package, and I only had General Admission.

Managed to meet a fair few of the non-VIP superstars; Carmella, James Ellsworth, Curt Hawkins (who was 'Virgil'ed), Jacqueline, Ivory, Daniel Bryan. Also managed to get a photo with Zac Ryder, and Sin Cara in passing, as well a shake of Linda McMahon's hand.

Was able to get a picture in the Elimination Chamber twice, as well as a good look around at most of the exhibits, without spending too much time there to piss off the girlfriend.

I'm contemplating going this year, and spending as long as I want, queuing for whoever I want, and not have to worry, as this time I am going solo.

Hope this helps with regards to Axxess.

I've got my tickets for Wrestlemania sorted, however for the HOF, NXT, Raw, and SD, I'm in two minds, and hope someone can help, I realise it's a gamble either way. When I was in Orlando for 33, I saw ticket prices come to rock bottom, as little as $15 for Raw and Smackdown on day of the event. Is it worth holding out in the hope of these prices, with the possibility of not actually getting tickets, or because NY is more of a wrestling area, do you think snap up what I can as not worth the risk?

I did this at summerslam last year and had no problems (s100 nxt tickets for $11).  

Granted, the number of fans in town for mania is more but I’m still definitely just going to take a chance.  

HOF and Sd you should be fine but raw and nxt are generally hotter tickets.

Yeah the Raw and NXT tickets are the ones that are fairly expensive at the moment.

My concern is that I’ll get there and not get them, or that prices will inflate as we get closer, knowing people are likely to be desperate.

I’m contemplating getting the 4 day package that’s on Stubhub for about $400 currently.

Edited by Mat

With PAC vs Ospreay going to a DRAW in York Hall, It’s fingers crossed for the re-match to be in New York.

Revolution Pro has a show planned on Friday, April 5th at 3PM at WrestleCon. Hopefully just a 2 hour show so It finishes on time for NXT in Brooklyn. NXT starts at 6.15 PM.

According to Google Maps it takes 30 mins to get from WrestleCon to Barclays Center.

Edited by LWOLeN

D-x is cool. However my saturday is already booked full with MLB (Mets game) and Ring of Honor. 

I’d rather just walk around WrestleCon and watch the Hall of Fame on the Network.

Wrestlecon line-up is pretty cool so far:

Attitude Era:

• ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels
  • Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart
  • ‘Badass’ Billy Gunn
  • ’Mankind’ Mick Foley
  • Lita
  • Trish Stratus
  • Rikishi
  • D-Lo Brown
  • Terri Runnels
  • Tammy Sytch
  • Val Venis
  • The Godfather
  • Farooq/Ron Simmons
  • ’The Worlds Strongest Man’ Mark Henry

WCW/NWO

• ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair
  • ‘Big Sexy’ Kevin Nash
  • Scott Hall
  • ‘The Total Package’ Lex Luger
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • The Nitro Girls
  • Buff Bagwell
  • The Great Muta

WWF Legends:

• Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts
  • ’Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan
  • Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat
  • Tito Santana
  • Greg ‘The Hammer’ Valentine
  • Koko B. Ware
  • ‘The Million Dollar Man’ Ted Dibiase

ECW:

• Rob van Dam
  • Jerry Lynn
  • The Sandman
  • Mikey Whipwreck
  • Francine
  • Tajiri
  • Shane Douglas

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members

Another updated WrestleMania weekend schedule! (Source)

Fucking hell, they're really spreading it thin here. I can't see many of these shows making any money or/and having a decent crowd at this rate. Yeah, wrestling is hotter than it has been in a long time but it's still in a somewhat self-contained bubble.

Capture.PNG.27a32234a836d91b727c1fb1a3b9ebd7.PNG

Capture1.PNG.1801e394465521295c2f62454e3641d1.PNG

So I have just got the final lot of tickets.

I’ve been debating whether to buy the tickets separately or buy the 4 day packages that seem to be available on stubhub. With Raw and NXT ticket prices inflated quite a lot, I was concerned. The package was looking to cost over $500 for seats in the 200 sections of the Barclays Center. 

If doing it all separate was looking at the 100 sections for Raw and Smackdown. 200 sections for HoF and NXT.

I went on last night and a new package was available to buy on Stubhub, in section 111 for even less than the 200 section prices! I’ve got the tickets for £200 less than I was expecting to pay for decent sets, that aren’t massively high up. To say I’m over the moon is an understatement.

Now just got to wait for UPS to deliver them and all sorted!

6 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

Sounds cool Matt!

How are you going to the shows? Taxi/Bus/Train/Car?

Added to WrestleCon:

- ‘Fabulous’ Corey Graves

- Renee Young

- Michael Cole

- Tommy Dreamer

I am still hoping for Austin, Sting, Goldberg and Hogan.

Pretty sure Michael Cole hasn't been announced for Wrestlecon.

1 hour ago, LWOLeN said:

You are correct. Jonathan Coachman has been announced.

Anyone else planning Impact? Looking to share a taxi after the WrestleCon Supershow.

Looks like it will be a great show, but the location is just a tad too far out the way and don't fancy the late finish with such a packed schedule on the Friday.