Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

1 hour ago, Bohan said:

Bullet Club are holding a Block Party on Mania Sunday from 10-4. Tickets are $40 general entry which includes all you can eat food and an open bar. There is a vip ticket for $150 which gets you all of the above plus autographs and photos with every member of the Bullet Club plus some extra merchandise. Location is yet to be announced but will be in New Jersey, and tickets are on sale tomorrow.

Who's even in the Bullet club these days? Tama Tonga and the other one, that Japanese lad with the girl who wears next to nothing, then who?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Who's even in the Bullet club these days? Tama Tonga and the other one, that Japanese lad with the girl who wears next to nothing, then who?

King Haku is going to be there, surely he's the only one that matters!

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of praise has been given to indy wrestlers working their noggins off over Mania weekend past years, doing up to 4 shows a day, but just read that this year Pentagon is going to be doing 3 shows that are all happening at the same time which is a pretty impressive achievement.

MLW, Impact and the Wrestlecon Supershow.

I've got a group of mates going to this for the week, finally kicking Mania off the bucket list!

Should it be of interest our Watch Wrestling London meetup group is managing a page others can join so we can all meet at the events, but also for drinks. We'll be staying near Slope Park in Brooklyn and plan to check out lots of bars and indy events around the NXT/Mania/Raw nights. I'll try and post on the meet up page where we are as researched lots of cool bars to hit.

On this point, has anyone been to Mania in NY before? How hard is it going to be to get back into Manhattan/Brooklyn after the show? What time is it likely to end local time? Any pro tips so we can get across New York and into a bar, not queue for others to get on a train?

The meet up page is below, its 6 of us, all welcome to hang out if we can find each other

Can anyone confirm it this now the official Wrestlemania thread, or is there another one for everyone who is confirmed as being there that week? 

Just keen to make a good size group of British fans making us proud together!

This is the official topic.

If you scroll back through it there has already been lots of discussion regarding how to get from place to place and where people from here will be staying.

@Bohan in particular has been extremely helpful, with lots of previous experience at WrestleMania weekends and the New York area.

Yeah. @Bohan has been a huge help in this thread, especially for me. His tips helped me get tickets for every event with very little hassle at all, decent priced hotel and flights, keeping me under my initial budget by a fair chunk.

Looking forward to finally ticking Mania off the bucket list. Just wish we'd get some info on Axxess now.

So I’m contemplating booking a last minute trip to New York for this. 

Im looking at possibly Field 116. Is this likely to be slightly tiered? Or flat?

Also contemplating waiting until I’m there to book Raw, SD, HOF and NXT as things seem overpriced currently on stubhub and the like. Is this a good idea or not?

When I was in Orlando for 33 I saw tickets for these shows for as little as $20 a couple days before?

1 hour ago, Mat said:

So I’m contemplating booking a last minute trip to New York for this. 

Im looking at possibly Field 116. Is this likely to be slightly tiered? Or flat?

Also contemplating waiting until I’m there to book Raw, SD, HOF and NXT as things seem overpriced currently on stubhub and the like. Is this a good idea or not?

When I was in Orlando for 33 I saw tickets for these shows for as little as $20 a couple days before?

Smackdown hasn't sold out and tickets are still available directly from Ticketmaster so no need to looking the secondary market.

Hall of Fame tickets haven't even gone on sale yet, so definitely buy direct when they do and nab yourself a face value ticket.

New York is a totally different wrestling market to Orlando.  I doubt Raw tickets are going to see much of a dip in price this time around.  If you are going to wait until you are in New York, make your first priority to visit the Barclays Center box office as there will be a slight chance of a few tickets coming up directly from the venue in the days before the show.

Those 116F seats are risers so they are slightly elevated.  Those seats are hit and miss, you would have a much safer bet looking for something centrally located in the 100 or 200 levels.

1 hour ago, Bohan said:

Smackdown hasn't sold out and tickets are still available directly from Ticketmaster so no need to looking the secondary market.

Hall of Fame tickets haven't even gone on sale yet, so definitely buy direct when they do and nab yourself a face value ticket.

New York is a totally different wrestling market to Orlando.  I doubt Raw tickets are going to see much of a dip in price this time around.  If you are going to wait until you are in New York, make your first priority to visit the Barclays Center box office as there will be a slight chance of a few tickets coming up directly from the venue in the days before the show.

Those 116F seats are risers so they are slightly elevated.  Those seats are hit and miss, you would have a much safer bet looking for something centrally located in the 100 or 200 levels.

Thanks so much for your help.

Smackdown looks like I can get for face value direct without second hand market.

NXT and Raw are the sticking points.

The seats for WM were in the first couple of rows for that, I think row 4 is what I was looking at.

I was looking at section 210 or 211 or 143. Would these be better do you think?

Anyone else worried about how Brexit is going to affect the cost of their trip, or is it just me?

Been monitoring the exchange rates lately, and all this no-deal gubbins is expected to bring GBP down somewhat. Which I wouldn't mind as I can just buy my USD this week and be done with it.

However, my hotel isn't taking payment until I check in, and at the exchange rate on the day, which is 6 days after Brexit. My hotel is just over £700 at todays rate, and assuming the rate falls after Brexit, it'll cost me more. By how much is anyones guess.

I didn't really factor Brexit into my plans. Should I be worried?

Archived