Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

I don't know if anyone bought the Barclays combo during the Wrestlemania pre-sale but it's worth checking your Ticketmaster account as today I was given my seats for those events and I've done okay for myself.

Like Pitcos, I'm gonna be a Billy for Barclays events too, but now that I know my seats are decent, I'll get over it.

It seems that there's still some decent 4 day tickets for NXT, HoF, Raw and Smackdown left in the 200s sections for $224 which seems to be pretty decent deal. I reckon any tickets for the Barclays events will be relatively easy to re-sell given the size of the venue and the number of fans around for Mania. 

22 hours ago, neil is brill said:

I don't know if anyone bought the Barclays combo during the Wrestlemania pre-sale but it's worth checking your Ticketmaster account as today I was given my seats for those events and I've done okay for myself.

Like Pitcos, I'm gonna be a Billy for Barclays events too, but now that I know my seats are decent, I'll get over it.

When I check my account to view the tickets for Mania or the combo package its just a blank page.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:48 PM, The Dart said:

Much cheaper than £90.  The cheapest tickets are about $30.  Obviously, they're terrible, but cheap.  In a big stadium there's going to be more cheap seats than an arena like Mania 20.

Late with the reply as usual!

That's ridiculously cheap. Admittedly it'll be like watching ants fighting it out but still. Should have clarified though, the £90 price was for decent mid range tickets. Even in a huge stadium I can't believe they're that cheap. Although saying that, I've never looked for prices before.

• 3 weeks later...

Bullet Club are holding a Block Party on Mania Sunday from 10-4. Tickets are $40 general entry which includes all you can eat food and an open bar. There is a vip ticket for $150 which gets you all of the above plus autographs and photos with every member of the Bullet Club plus some extra merchandise. Location is yet to be announced but will be in New Jersey, and tickets are on sale tomorrow.