Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

So, out of curiosity a week or so ago, I checked on a couple of the ticket sites. Now for the life of me I can't remember which one it was (although I had heard of the site), so can't verify my previous findings.
However, ticket prices (cheapest) were at £90 give or take a couple of quid. Is this accurate for WrestleMania? If so it makes going to another WrestleMania a very real possibility. I attended WMXX and don't recall them being as cheap as that (and that's almost 15 years ago).

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, FalconHoof said:

Just got an email to say NXT has been moved to the Friday night. Interesting...

I wonder what the HOF attendance will be like on the Saturday night up against the ROH/NJPW show?  Can't see many choosing HOF unless they already have a ticket.  

I was always planing on doing NXT ahead of ROH/NJPW, but now they are on separate nights will look to see if there are any ROH/NJPW re-sale tickets going at a not too ridiculous price.  Already have the HOF ticket as part of the 5 show Mania ticket deal but not the biggest loss 

49 minutes ago, Mikeymike83 said:

So, out of curiosity a week or so ago, I checked on a couple of the ticket sites. Now for the life of me I can't remember which one it was (although I had heard of the site), so can't verify my previous findings.
However, ticket prices (cheapest) were at £90 give or take a couple of quid. Is this accurate for WrestleMania? If so it makes going to another WrestleMania a very real possibility. I attended WMXX and don't recall them being as cheap as that (and that's almost 15 years ago).

Much cheaper than £90.  The cheapest tickets are about $30.  Obviously, they're terrible, but cheap.  In a big stadium there's going to be more cheap seats than an arena like Mania 20.

Still no news on Axxess then? From what I've been reading online, WWE still haven't got a venue booked because they wanted MSG which is already booked by someone else. Which is a bit of a downer as Axxess are the only tickets I need since I got the combo deal during the Wrestlemania pre-sale.

10 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Anyone know the cheapest ticket prices for Takeover/Raw/SD? I went in 2017 but I've not got a clue what I paid. My seats for Raw and SmackDown were decent, first row of upper tier. I think my NXT seats were alright as well. Hall of Fame seats were absolute shite.

Frustratingly no one seems to have a clue about ticket prices. I’m actually not too bothered as long as it’s not last row, top tier kind of seats and that me and my mate are sat together. Would still be handy to have a rough idea what to expect price wise. Guess we’ll soon find out!