Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

18 minutes ago, FalconHoof said:

Out of curiosity, and I hope you don't  mind me asking, Neil is brill, what did that bundle work out as, price wise? - just trying to work out how much I've been screwed on. Travel package 😂

Like Ted, mine was $717 for Mania + HoF, NXT, Raw & SD combo. £550 in total.

1 hour ago, neil is brill said:

Like Ted, mine was $717 for Mania + HoF, NXT, Raw & SD combo. £550 in total.

Yeah, ripped off 😂 - were these combo packages announced before they went on sale? Today was the first I heard of them. (Not really annoyed, I'm going to Mania and had the money set aside for it)

14 hours ago, Harvey Dent said:

For anyone who hasn't bought yet, here's a more helpful seating and price plan I found on wrestling-online.com via google. I'm in block 124, at the end of the row next to 126.

zxAjuBt.pngEX7bFmS.png

I paid $1183 total for the red line in section 5. Was having website issues when ordering so just went all-in. This was about 3.30pm yesterday and there were still some of the 100 sections available.

On 14 November 2018 at 5:34 PM, neil is brill said:

I'm now at the mercy of the venue though, they could lump me anywhere

I have mentioned this a few times in this thread but having been to the Barclays Centre a few times there isn't really a bad seat in the place so think taking the combo was a great idea as its less stress, guaranteed tickets and every seat is good in there as its a compact arena so even the 100's facing the Titantron are quite close to the ring as there isn't much floor seating in the place. It's a fantastic venue. You could also sell your Smackdown ticket easily at face value and/or swap with someone who might want rid of an Axxess ticket (e.g. someone who has bought the packages). There is quite a few facebook groups out there where people swap, buy/sell tickets. Worth a look. 

On 14 November 2018 at 8:27 PM, neil is brill said:

Going by that seating plan Harvey Dent has just posted, I assume that black boxes are the obstructions. So yeah, big massive pillar for me. Apparently I can request a ticket exchange, but that can only be done by calling the US Ticketmaster hotline. I'm gonna try not to worry, I'm sure I can fix this somehow.

Mania is never a true sell out so worst case scenario you could complain on the day and they would move you, I would suggest getting in early doors on Mania day and if the seats are not what you wanted request to move and they will probably upgrade you/move you elsewhere. You could then still complain to Ticketmaster/Fan Services to get money back/free tickets elsewhere. 

Also its worth mentioning that whilst the Barclay's Centre is a fantastic venue its bloody expensive, it was like $15 for a regular coke (coke gun, no refills) when I was at Summerslam this year and you cannot take your own drinks in either so be prepared and make sure you eat/drink before you get there. I'm sure it was like $8-$10 for a bottle of water! 

Website was fucking shite. Really glitchy, and I wasn't prepared to pay without seeing the exact seats id be in.

I ended up, after much pained deliberation, getting 2 seats in section 315.

Yes it's in the Gods, which isn't ideal, but it's Row 1 so i'm hoping that mitigates some of that. I've paid a fuck load of money for seats that I wouldn't usually dream of even buying, but i'll be living in New York from January and just felt like I couldn't miss this as it might be my only chance.

Strange feeling, being 600 quid in the hole and not even being sure what sort of view you'll have..