Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay, I realised the issue I was having. If you choose to have the collectors ticket, you can only have US or Canada as a billing address. So I had to just get a normal ticket. I also combo'd up at the end and bought NXT, Raw, HoF and Smackdown tickets for a grand total of ÂŁ550. I'm so pleased right now. The excitement can officially begin. And there was me panicking over everything. Even ended up ÂŁ700 under my original budget, so I'll have loads of spending money now.

It did for me. Once I got to checkout, it asked me if I wanted to buy a combo of HoF, NXT, Raw and Smackdown. You have to buy the lot, you can't pick and choose. Guarantees you the same seat for each event too, so I grabbed one of the packages. I'm now at the mercy of the venue though, they could lump me anywhere, but it's taken out all the stress of booking everything now. I just need to worry about Axxess when they go on sale. My Smackdown seat will go to waste though since I'm flying home on the Tuesday, but I'll take that $50 hit as it's still saved me a ton.

Definitely, after the delays getting in today I was getting more worried about actually getting tickets to RAW, Smackdown & NXT, I was on the fence about HOF but the option to get them all in one go is worth it, even if the mania seat isn’t in my preferred block.  Also saves me taking a couple of days off work to buy tickets

25 minutes ago, dopper said:

My mate got us Block 110.

I'm terrified I might have just spent hundreds of pounds on a seat where I can't even see the entire ring. 

Yeah that was my biggest concern. I wasn’t too picky about where to sit but just didn’t want a massive rig post in the way. You know they’d be all done up with an LED explosion as well.

Finally managed to get through, it crashed several times while I was trying to buy the tickets but got 128 row 5 for Mania & did the combo for the 100’s for the other shows.  I have the same horrible feeling that I may be stuck behind a massive tree but I’m so relieved to have got all the tickets sorted - thanks for the heads up about the combos @neil is brill

14 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Wouldn't any seat with a pillar or rig blocking the way be listed as "restricted view"? I know a lot of events I've been to over will have something like "limited view" or "restricted view" before you confirm your purchase.

They don't list these as restricted view but they should.  Mania 33 we each paid 300 bucks for our seats and could only see a quarter of the ring.  I complained to Ticketmaster and we had our whole spend refunded.  I then complained directly to WWE fan services and we each received two complimentary tickets to by WWE show of our choice.  Sweet deal in the end as we went to mania 33 for free and then went to 2 London TV tapings for free.

But yeah unfortunately all those blocks in each corner will have a massively obstructed view but certainly aren't advertised as such.

Archived