Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Virtua Fighter 3

Fighting Vipers 2

Pen Pen Trilcelon

Jet Set Radio

Shenmue

Marvel vs Capcom 2

SportsJam, Virtua Tennis, MSR, and Confidential Mission with lightgun would be on my list (plus the Crazy Taxi 2 and the DC versions of Daytona and Sega Rally).

2 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

SportsJam, Virtua Tennis, MSR, and Confidential Mission with lightgun would be on my list (plus the Crazy Taxi 2 and the DC versions of Daytona and Sega Rally).

Ah, how could I forget Virtua Tennis! That can replace Pen Pen, which is only really there to fuel my own nostalgia. 

I left off the likes of Virtua Cop and House Of The Dead 2 as lightguns don't really work properly with today's modern TVs, unless I've been drastically misinformed. If they still work with 100% accuracy, HOTD2 and VC2 definitely make their way onto the list.

5 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I left off the likes of Virtua Cop and House Of The Dead 2 as lightguns don't really work properly with today's modern TVs, unless I've been drastically misinformed.

It would probably just need a Wii-esque sensor bar.

Crazy Taxi without the licencing is not the same at all. I don't just mean the soundtrack. The corporate branding gave the city handy landmarks to better find your bearings. I'd use Daytona USA Championship Edition on the Saturn one. Maybe put the Sega Ages Collection on it. 

It would absolutely need Street Fighter 3: Third Strike on there, it's the perfect port of a perfect fighter and I'm sure Sega could get the license.

4 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

I would like an Amiga mini with some of the classic games on it like Hired Guns and Cannon Fodder etc.

This would be amazing. 

Zool, Lemmings, Chaos Engine, Populous 1/2, Superfrog, Sensible Soccer, Flashback etc.