What songs would make for good entrance themes?

Slapnuts

• Moderators
On 25/02/2018 at 2:02 PM, Slapnuts said:

I remember someone once said on here that they would POP big for anyone using 'Phil Collins - Something happened on the way to heaven'

That's all I ever think of when I hear this song now! Those drums do make for a great start though.

CM Punk has always pick good "actual" songs with 'Living Colour' and 'Killswitch Engage' in WWE and 'AFI' in ROH. 

What else would make for a great entrance?

I was yhe something happened fan. Used to use it as my imaginary theme as a child too. Best intro to a song ever.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

When I was training I wanted to do a 50's Biff Tannen bully style gimmick and this would have worked perfectly.

You could also have used this one. It's from 1969, but sounds very 50s, like a teddy boys' anthem.

• Paid Members

This one actually got used, by Adam Shame and the Tartan Army in Triple X Wrestling, but it's still one of the most perfect choices I've ever seen. If the rights weren't an issue, and WWE decided to go with a Scottish bad-ass gimmick for Drew Galloway/McIntyre, this would be absolutely bang-on:

• Paid Members

The thing with that theme, all I can think of is 'Hulk Hogan rip-off'.

This was used during the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer at E3, and it seems perfect for a, erm, cyberpunk gimmick.

Archived