The Joseph Minala Appreciation Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Still not as bad as that Lazio fella who looked like he should have been part of the original cast for Desmonds.

That's who the thread's in tribute to!

Rashid Khan looks like he should be playing beach cricket already. Fantastic bowler though.

I remember a teenage me visiting my older brother when he was in college and one of his female friends was astonished that I was younger than him.

I had someone tell me she thought I was in my thirties when I was 22.

Now that I'm approaching 30 I've had people tell me I look 24/25.

I sympathise with the Joseph Minala's and Greg Oden's of this world.

• Paid Members

Anybody remember that U17 football final Scotland vs Saudi Arabia with all the Saudi's having big beards and stuff in around 1989 at Hampden? Paul Dickov was in the Scotland team that day and gave the ref and FIFA belters. Must have been 30+ these nice Saudi folks.

2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Anybody remember that U17 football final Scotland vs Saudi Arabia with all the Saudi's having big beards and stuff in around 1989 at Hampden? Paul Dickov was in the Scotland team that day and gave the ref and FIFA belters. Must have been 30+ these nice Saudi folks.

There was a kid in my class at School called Mo, who despite being 13 had a goatee. People of arabian descent are hirsute people.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Meeks probably spun it more.

Worcs legend, top one day player, best Test avg than Such, Tuffers, Embers, or Crofty. 9x what Mike Watkinson (Or Schofield. Or Kerrigan.) will ever be! 

Oh Wanky wanky! Wanky wanky wanky wanky Wankashire!

Archived