What should wrestling give up for Lent?

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On 11/02/2018 at 4:30 PM, air_raid said:

Michael Cole. "For the win..." "Oh my!" and the same boring soundbytes every fucking show. Saying "its Boss time!" every single fucking time Sasha comes out is really doing my nut. I really despised his heel act on comms way back, but I'd have that back in a heartbeat over the bland, disinterested repetitive bore he's become.

to be fair Cole just does exactly what he's told. Other than that i 100% agree.

8 hours ago, bigfoote said:

That is already starting to happen, as far as I'm aware, HHH is taking on more so Vince can work on his little American Football Subbuteo project

As far as I’m aware, besides NXT he is only been given minor things to watch over like 205 Live. 

I don’t want to see Vince casually phased out, I want it overnight so we get the tidle wave of confusion and pure panic 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

As promised, here is a photo of a pancake who I’m sure you’ll agree looks exactly like Otis Dozovic. Fork just out of shot.

C097AD0B-8F6E-4B05-805A-D43B462EA9D5.jpeg

I've been sat looking at that thinking "Hmm, I'm not seeing it. It's a good looking pancake but I can't see Dozovic in it." It's taken me a while to realise Otis Dozovic is not Lars Sullivan. 

• Paid Members

"If this becomes a triple threat match, I only have a 33% chance of winning". No, that's incorrect, you bellend. How in the fuck is this still a thing that gets written into every single promo surrounding a multi person match?

We get constantly reminded that if wrestler A beats wrestler B, then it's a huge upset. How so, if they each had a 50/50 chance of winning? How do favourites and upsets suddenly become non-existent whenever a third or fourth person gets added to the match.

Funny, I forgot that Manchester City only have a 50% chance of beating Wigan when they play them soon.

This irritates me more than it should as it's not likely to change anytime soon, but I've found myself shouting at the television routinely, and with more anger, every single time I hear it. It's just stupid, plain and simple.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, WeeAl said:

"If this becomes a triple threat match, I only have a 33% chance of winning". No, that's incorrect, you bellend. How in the fuck is this still a thing that gets written into every single promo surrounding a multi person match?

We get constantly reminded that if wrestler A beats wrestler B, then it's a huge upset. How so, if they each had a 50/50 chance of winning? How do favourites and upsets suddenly become non-existent whenever a third or fourth person gets added to the match.

Funny, I forgot that Manchester City only have a 50% chance of beating Wigan when they play them soon.

This irritates me more than it should as it's not likely to change anytime soon, but I've found myself shouting at the television routinely, and with more anger, every single time I hear it. It's just stupid, plain and simple.

God, this. Every time they get something wrong that isn't just "getting wrestling wrong" wrong but far broader versions of wrong, just..... nnngggh. As if nobody intelligent raised their hand and went "Ummm.... actually....." Like when they don't understand what an anniversary is.

• Paid Members

Impact Wrestling. Please, just take it out the back and shoot it in the head already.

Fans chanting "what" at the end of every sentence during an in ring promo. Admittedly not as bad now as it used to be.

Smarks that still wear "we hate Cena" t-shirts. The noughties are long, long over.

Archived