The Batshit World of Noel Edmonds

Gus Mears

On 01/02/2018 at 8:09 PM, Merzbow said:

he seems the type to google himself once a day to see what forums and the like are saying.

Noel Edmunds would never do such a thing, but a spokesman for Noel Edmunds definitely would.

• Paid Members

Stephen Fry was another who owns/owned a black cab, though his thoughts on time-thieves remain curiously unrecorded.

And, as a relevant addendum to my Endemol story earlier, I can confirm that Philip Schofield is, seemingly, a perfectly ordinary, affable, professional bloke. Didn't get a single hint of Edmonds off of him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

More gold from Noel as he throws an eppy about Rachel Riley fronting a mental health awareness campaign. If any of you bank with Lloyds, expect a horses head in your bed and a letter chastising you for being in kowtow to "the destruction of lives and livelihoods on a military scale". 

Countdown star Rachel Riley blasted by Noel Edmonds over Lloyds campaign: 'Hand back the money and restore your integrity'

Countdown star Rachel Riley has been blasted by Noel Edmonds for fronting an advert for Lloyds – the bank he is suing for £60 million.

Riley signed up for the campaign, with Mental Health UK, to encourage people to speak about their mental health. She can be seen wearing a post-it note reading: “#gettheinsideout.”

Edmonds launched an attack on Riley, demanding she pay back any fees she received from a company he claims destroys lives on a “military scale”.

“Apparently Rachel has been paid £20,000 to lend her name to the campaign,” he told the Daily Mail.

“It’s possible that Rachel is not aware that Lloyds Bank is responsible for the destruction of lives and livelihoods on a military scale.’

He told Riley: “Hand back the money and restore your integrity. You’re either with the victims or the perpetrators. Undo the damage, Rachel.”

Edmonds’ empire, Unique Group, was one of several businesses that collapsed at the hands of ex-HBOS bankers David Mills, Alison Mills, Lynden Scoufield, Mark Dobson, Michael Bancroft and John Cartwright who have all since been imprisoned. 

Lloyd’s, which took over HBOS in 2009, has set aside £100 million to compensate the victims of the fraud.

Edmonds opened up about the ordeal last year, saying his “world imploded” and he was left in a ‘dark space’.

“I want my stolen goods back. I want to be able to get on with my life and restore my reputation.”

Edited by Gus Mears

10 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Edmonds launched an attack on Riley, demanding she pay back any fees she received from a company he claims destroys lives on a “military scale”.

“Apparently Rachel has been paid £20,000 to lend her name to the campaign,” he told the Daily Mail.

Daily+Mail+front+pages.jpg

mail+2013.png

• Paid Members
On 7/20/2018 at 6:22 AM, Astro Hollywood said:

Seeing as this thread just got bumped, and more importantly, we can no longer be downvoted for spamming our own shit, here's a thing I wrote a few months ago dissecting, in agonising length, the unbelievably insane Noel's HQ that was mentioned a few pages back.

arrowdownred.thumb.png.0ae3dd9e1df1e76122849404db1d3acf.png

On 7/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, Thunderplex said:

Am 8 the onl6 one who’s surprised that the hairy bastard was never mentioned in the Yewtree thing?

He was my first thought when that all got going. They got his erstwhile best mate DLT so I thought Edmonds was the next domino to fall. Fair play to him though he must be clean.