Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

The Batshit World of Noel Edmonds

They really have fucked the show doing that Immunity Games shite. None of the celebs really care, and it doesn't offer the viewers anything different to the Bush Tucker and Dingo Dollar challenges we already see them do.

Anyone know why the window for voting was so small? The lines were open less than ten minutes. 

Its always funny seeing the big "we've made it this far, I'm a stronger person for it" story of the I'm A Celeb contestants every year. Because you know the producers are sitting there going "more more rats on that cunt Barrowman." The only winners on this show is the show itself. There's Harry. 72 year old, have to put cockroaches in his gob so some twat from X Factor gets to be on telly one more day.

Noel hasn't taken his eviction from the jungle very well.

Noel Edmonds ‘moving to New Zealand’ after shockingly early I’m A Celebrity exit

Noel Edmonds is reportedly set to move to New Zealand after his elimination from I’m A Celebrity last month.

The television legend – who was first to be booted out of the Australian jungle – is said to be upset by the ‘public rejection’ and ready to start over in lands far far away.

The 70-year-old, according to reports, has been looking at properties Down Under with his wife Liz, 49.  The Deal Or No Deal star has put his seven-bedroom home near Bristol up for sale for £2.65 million.

A source told The Sun: ‘Noel and Liz have been looking at properties in New Zealand with a view to moving there.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/06/noel-edmonds-moving-new-zealand-shockingly-early-im-celebrity-exit-8314489/

I hope the Kiwis know what's potentially coming.

2 minutes ago, gmoney said:

That's a money promo. 

The way he ramped it up towards the end a few times was as if Mean Gene himself was watching.  Take that money promo to the bank, Mr Edmonds! (Not Lloyds though)

21 minutes ago, gmoney said:

God, if he'd done a Ted DiBiase laugh and grabbed his lapels, I'd have expired. 

I can see Noel walking in to a jewellers and demanding more diamonds on his custom made championship belt. 

58 minutes ago, PJ Power said:

Noel hasn't taken his eviction from the jungle very well.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/06/noel-edmonds-moving-new-zealand-shockingly-early-im-celebrity-exit-8314489/

I hope the Kiwis know what's potentially coming.

New Zealand recently put a ban on foreigners buying property because it was jacking up house prices, so I would have called bollocks: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealand-foreigners-home-buyers-property-market-ban-a8493161.html