Biggest Matches In Wrestling?

BomberPat

• Paid Members

Brock/McGregor would be absolutely massive. Depending on the timing, just about anything McGregor did in wrestling would be massive.

I don't see it ever happening, personally - I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a Mike Tyson "ringside enforcer" role one day, but I doubt we'll see him have a worked match.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, D@mm said:

I can't see Rock or Conor being at Mania, it will be Braun Strowman and Ronda Rousey Vs HHH and Steph at Manina.

That was my initial thought. No way is The Rock competing at Mania this year, absolute delusion to even suggest it.

Only other person I could see it being apart from Braun is maybe Cena.

Also, back on topic, if they can keep them apart, and have them both undefeated then Ronda Rousey vs Asuka at Wrestlemania 35 could be absolutely huge, first ever Woman main event (as in last match on the card) at Mania?

I think it is hard for WWE to do these dream matches now as there isnt the Main Event level of talent around that there was maybe 10 years ago. You could easily do it in the 80's and 90's due to the level of talent at the top and the separation of promotions. I think there are still a few big ones that could work with the right build, say maybe the following

Nakamura V Lesnar

Cena V Nakamura

AJ Styles V HHH

Then you start looking at your retired stars like CM Punk, Rock, Bryan (injured) coming back as attractions. You could easiliy promote Punk v HHH as a Mania Main event and Bryan v Lesnar as Main Event. Long term retired stars like HBK would be box office but doubtful he would step back in the ring.

The other problem WWE have it that they try to tell you what is Box Office and main event, it just doesnt heel natural. The Royal Rumble commentary was terrible in terms of keep telling us that 'this is history in the making' or 'this is a moment'. Surely these 'moments' are looked back on and decided they are moments, we dont need to be force fed it by WWE. I hope that just let the women main event Wrestlemania so they have done it all then and we can move on from this 'history' 'first time ever' rubbish.

Archived