LPW Wrestling Presents High Voltage

LPW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, LOL was just saying that's all whats in stock at the min. 

Will start to get more in and T-shirts and Hoodies in soon, Will get more items soon as well

Prices on LPW Merchandise

DVD's - £10
T-shirts - £15
Hoodies - £25

Why start selling LPW shirts and hoodies (and whatever "more items" might involve) at this point? If you're genuinely packing it in soon, how do you expect to sell all this stuff and get a return on your outgoings? Who do you think will want to buy a top promoting something that doesn't even exist any more? You're 100% guaranteed to end up with a load of tat that you can't shift. It's an absolutely baffling idea. You'd honestly be better off chucking the money into the Greek dogs fund instead.

Decided to keep it running and see how it goes. I let things get to me lot and I should of listened to guys like fludder, Southside, The Knights. One thing someone did say to me was you got to have a thick skin for this business and all ive done over the last 7 years is heart and ive let things get to me. Now ive got a few people on board and I am gonna listen, learn and do what I got to do to prove I deserve to be here and show I can be a promoter, yeh yeh ive said that a lot but now I will do what it takes to show I can do it. No more mistakes

In a way it's a shame you've just announced your intention to carry on. You could have kept quiet about it, promoted a final show later this year, and packed the place out with people taking their final chance to see what happens at LPW. Every single person on this forum would have been there, I'm certain of that. During the show, you could take a few moments to deliver a farewell speech (ideally wearing a salmon coloured jacket) during which you do a Mark Henry retirement swerve - call the crowd a bunch of bastards, rip into everyone who's been horrible to you, gloat about having endless reserves of cash to keep LPW going as long as you want, then finish by announcing 25 shows for the coming year, all headlined by Alberto Del Rio who will be flown in specifically for LPW every two weeks on a UK-exclusive contract.

I reckon that'd be well up there in terms of all-time memorable moments. Like Marco kicking his mum over when he got evicted off Big Brother levels of awesome.

10 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

In a way it's a shame you've just announced your intention to carry on. You could have kept quiet about it, promoted a final show later this year, and packed the place out with people taking their final chance to see what happens at LPW. Every single person on this forum would have been there, I'm certain of that. During the show, you could take a few moments to deliver a farewell speech (ideally wearing a salmon coloured jacket) during which you do a Mark Henry retirement swerve - call the crowd a bunch of bastards, rip into everyone who's been horrible to you, gloat about having endless reserves of cash to keep LPW going as long as you want, then finish by announcing 25 shows for the coming year, all headlined by Alberto Del Rio who will be flown in specifically for LPW every two weeks on a UK-exclusive contract.

I reckon that'd be well up there in terms of all-time memorable moments. Like Marco kicking his mum over when he got evicted off Big Brother levels of awesome.

In the entire history of Big Brother was there a more loathsome character than Marco?
What a series that was! Probably the best ever, it saddens me to see how far BB & CBB have fallen :(

LPW are sponsoring this event and hope to see some of you there

Got some cracking prizes for this and a raffle which people on here can buy raffle tickets and we will do the raffle on facebook live.

£1 strip

Prizes are
DC Comics
2 suicide squad Collectible action figures
Pack of beers

The prize for the winner of the event will be announced soon

IMG%5D

Archived