LPW Wrestling Presents High Voltage

LPW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, LPW said:

Some LPW talent don't event share the show half the time.

Have you put any thought into possible reasons why?

14 minutes ago, LPW said:

Oh that pod cast idea I would do it but only in my home city 

You can record a podcast anywhere on your phone mate. No need to restrict yourself.

6 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

In the entire history of Big Brother was there a more loathsome character than Marco?
What a series that was! Probably the best ever, it saddens me to see how far BB & CBB have fallen :(

Yeah he was fucking horrible.  The Jungle Cats was the peak of Big Brother, they are much loved on here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2018 at 10:44 AM, Lord-Mountevans said:

In the entire history of Big Brother was there a more loathsome character than Marco?
What a series that was! Probably the best ever, it saddens me to see how far BB & CBB have fallen :(

Marco did an appearance at the Tivoli night club by here and they had a competition to see if some girls from the crowd could turn him straight. He looked like he was changing a green shit nappy for the first time.

From LPW Facebook "LPW is staying open and will be working with Classic UK pro Wrestling"

Does this mean that Adam is now working with himself? As LPW was closed down & replaced by CUKPW for a few minutes, then reopened to join forces? I personally can't wait to see what will make this fledgling promotion "Classic"... The plot thickens?

Also if you wish to get behind a promotion that has yet to put on a show, then they already have merch! Anyone fancy a mug for an eye watering £13?

Mugs - £13.00 
Coaster - £5.00 
Keyrings - £5.00
Hoodies - £20

Archived