Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I can take or leave him for the most part. The only time he ever comes on my telly is when herself is flicking through the stations during a Corrie or Fair City ad break, and he'll pop up on one of the channels I never even knew existed, in Nairobi, making a soup out of various leaves, turmeric, pepper and breast milk while she'll turn to me and say "Ah, isn't he great? He can do anything." I suppose, I can leave him actually.

I also really don't like the look of his mouth when he talks. It really annoys me. Looks like he's constantly and enthusiastically reciting the alphabet with a half pack of Opal Fruits in his mouth. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, ianmingo said:

Fuck meI you lot are miserable bastards. He is trying to stop the young kids from being fat and unhealthy (which most of you lot probably are)

You say it's a bad thing. Sounds like jealousy to me. He has got more money than you lot, better career and his wife is better looking than anything you lot have ever sniffed.

Let him get on with it guys

I've stood six feet from his wife, and I can assure you that many of the women I've sniffed have been better looking than her.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I also really don't like the look of his mouth when he talks. It really annoys me. Looks like he's constantly and enthusiastically reciting the alphabet with a half pack of Opal Fruits in his mouth. 

God I thought it was just me that still calls them Opal Fruits.

One of my favourite songs growing up was Neneh Cherry’s Buffalo Stance. However when I hear that song now I’m not taken back to fond childhood memories, but I think of the opening credits to Jamie’s Fifteen Minute meals and his gormless mug prancing about like a spastic, throwing pasta round the kitchen, rubbing butter into his flabby tits and burning 50 pound notes in front of dinner ladies. Complete cunt.

On 1/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

He was at Legoland the day I visted. This was before he had any kids, so it was just him and his "Jules". 

Initially I walked past him without realising it was him, but my attention was grabbed by him making an exaggerated effort to not draw attention to himself.

Ha! That's been my experience with minor celebrities too. Wouldn't even notice them only for their dramatic results to avoid detection. You'd almost get the impression they would subconsciously be disappointed if they were ignored.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Try and make it to the end of this thread without hiring a hitman.

But he saved the children when labour were in government, didn’t he? 

He even manages to pull being a sanctimonious prick when having a cry

“They don’t know what I’ve done in the last ten years” - which is what exactly?

“and I’m just doing because it feels right” - fuck off Mary Whitehouse

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Feel bad for him really, he has a good aim but goes about it like a prat. He's fighting a losing battle anyway telling parents how to feed their kids, but I suppose having something like 1/3 of 7-11 year olds being obese is fine too. Good on the parents for standing their ground.

He’s going The Full Edmonds. Give it a few months and Jamie FM will be playing all the sugar related songs you can think of and more. 

(Ps no we don’t need an hilarious punathon of what might be played)