5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

It could be interesting. Having seen the presser on Facebook it was amateur hour. Gibson was a good promo but the rest was shite. 

it was awful, why bother talking about Oasis. 

14 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

isnt the plan to do 1 live 3 hour broadcast a month?

"It is with great pride that we announce a MULTI-YEAR DEAL to broadcast all future 5 Star Wrestling events LIVE on British TV, 7pm-10pm every Thursday night, starting February 1st LIVE from the Liverpool Echo Arena." 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

it was awful, why bother talking about Oasis. 

Why bother with any of it to be honest. I genuinely don't remember the majority of it. Who was the tiny wee fella with Kid Fite? Has he been hired to make Mysterio look bigger?

14 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Why bother with any of it to be honest. I genuinely don't remember the majority of it. Who was the tiny wee fella with Kid Fite? Has he been hired to make Mysterio look bigger?

Lou king sharp

I know I'll end up watching this, at least the first couple of episodes (if it makes it to the second).  However do Freesports have an app incase I forget to record? Some of the venues are so big, why not just tour some smaller venues?

I am going to be honest, if they got the NWA involved with Aldis and Corgan doing something online I think I may get more interested. Never thought the idea of watching Aldis would seem interesting to me.

1 hour ago, midlandsfirst said:

MULTI-YEAR DEAL 

They'll be announcing Bram as the next member of the roster any day now...

They also managed to get their own Twitter username wrong. Unless they're being hip and dropping the "g" on purpose.

DTC5qw9XUAQEjKM.jpg

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is he any good? He'd have to be quite good to get over that shit pun. 

He’s a great little heel at family shows , as he’s that short the kids think they could beat him. Haven’t seen him in singles for a while, he’s trained by Kid Fite and been working a good few years, and does all the Scottish holiday camp runs, gets booked abroad quite often in Denmark, Sweden and in Florida last year . Don’t get flown many places if you are shit 

Archived