5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely just a 2 hour show tonight then? No way should they be having fans leaving the arena at 11pm, bad enough in any condition due to restricted travel links at that time, let alone with the current weather issues. FreeSports only saying it's pushed back like, baffling if 3 hours as majority of their audience are families. 

40 minutes ago, FailedPromoter said:

Surely just a 2 hour show tonight then? No way should they be having fans leaving the arena at 11pm, bad enough in any condition due to restricted travel links at that time, let alone with the current weather issues. FreeSports only saying it's pushed back like, baffling if 3 hours as majority of their audience are families. 

I'm sure only two hours quite a few wrestlers are still trying to travel to Belfast and I not seen any tweets by RVD Mysterio or Jack Hager that they made Belfast

10 hours ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Nathan Cruz has tweeted he will not be in Belfast tonight due to the weather and so far the show is still going ahead but I suspect more will not make it like Kriger Lou King Sharp Kid Fire Jack Jester after his apperence last week and BT Gunn as no Flights from Glasgow until at the moment 3pm 

That'll never fit on a marquee

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

The barriers used in Liverpool are back tonight

Pre show had 4 matches 

Cheers for the updates. I don't have a TV or the internet so this is really helpful. 

I think 5 Star made the best out of a bad situation last night.
It wasn't a great show by any means but I think Eddie Ryan and Zack Gibson had a really good match in the main event and have not seen Jodie Fleisch in years [I kind of skipped that tag match the other week] - since he smashed his face on the steps at the Liverpool Olympia during the King of Europe Cup in fact - so it was good to see him have a decent match with Alberto. 

Hopefully next week poses less problems and we get more of the regular roster back. 

• Paid Members

Hopefully the fact that they put Fleisch with Alberto means they had planned on having him against Rey, and we might get that match later down the line - it's one of the more potentially interesting matches you could put together on paper based on their roster.

3 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Hopefully the fact that they put Fleisch with Alberto means they had planned on having him against Rey, and we might get that match later down the line - it's one of the more potentially interesting matches you could put together on paper based on their roster.

Yeah, good plan. Don't know how much longer Mysterio is going to be available to them but that would be a good match.

Archived