5 hours ago, FUM said:

Did you watch WWE when Mike Tyson was there? How about when Stone Cold was there?

I didn't, but that was my personal choice .  I didn't badger anyone else to do so and anyone who who badgered me was told to fuck off.  People boycott things for all manner of reasons that seem stupid to others, but that's the thing with principles.  If you aren't 100% with a principle then it's not a principle, it's a hobby.

I didn't watch WWE when Tyson was there, did watch for some of the time Austin was there. I was a child at the time, though, so it's not really a fair comparison to make compared to a personal, moral decision I have made as an adult. And, again, this isn't unique to Bram - there are several wrestlers and promotions I won't put money towards.

Ultimately, I have a limited amount of free time and a limited amount of disposable income - I can invest that time of money in promotions I like, booking people I like, or in promotions that book people I don't like. That people find it "mad" that I make that choice I find very odd.

Rondo Rousey by her own admission beat up her ex partner and called transgender  MMA fighter Fallon Fox a 'lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak' along with other disparaging remarks so I guess anyone complaining about a company using Bram should also not watch WWE going forward.