5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Paid Members

I didn't watch WWE when Tyson was there, did watch for some of the time Austin was there. I was a child at the time, though, so it's not really a fair comparison to make compared to a personal, moral decision I have made as an adult. And, again, this isn't unique to Bram - there are several wrestlers and promotions I won't put money towards.

Ultimately, I have a limited amount of free time and a limited amount of disposable income - I can invest that time and money in promotions I like, booking people I like, or in promotions that book people I don't like. That people find it "mad" that I make that choice I find very odd.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know all of the history with Bram but I had heard bits and pieces via social media, mostly from the hypocritical fans that Louth is talking about. They definitely exist as I saw one guy go off on Twitter then still be at the show he was boycotting. However, I'm not interested in calling him out as I'm not a fan of online arguments, especially about something as trivial as someone acting differently on social media than they would do in real life. To me that's just creating a bigger platform for the hypocrisy in many ways.

Has he ever actually been convicted of anything outside of DUI or public disorder type offences? If so then each of us has to take a decision on whether or not we can continue to support companies he works for. However, I don't think any of us then has the right to criticise others who have a different view on whether or not they'll watch a show he's on.

I have very little personal experience of Bram so couldn't really make a judgement on him, although he was very nice to my son at a show once.

.It's far from  perfect but it seems to be getting better every week .Take it on it's own terms - don't compare it to WWE because it'll never compete with WWE ....In a few months time you might be able to watch it because you enjoy it, not out of a sense of duty.

On 25/02/2018 at 12:39 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rondo Rousey by her own admission beat up her ex partner and called transgender  MMA fighter Fallon Fox a 'lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak' along with other disparaging remarks so I guess anyone complaining about a company using Bram should also not watch WWE going forward.

She also cosied up to rapist Mike Tyson, but MMA Bros seem to hold her as a feminist icon because she said something about Floyd Mayweather.

On 24/02/2018 at 4:23 PM, C-Rock said:

I don' usually post about this kind of thing but not to long ago I refereed on a tour of Scotland with Bram/Tom for a week and rode with him to every town and got to know him pretty well and I didn't know that much about him before meeting him apart from the already mentioned accusations which made me a little intimated by him but as the week went on I got to realise that he is genuinely nice guy with a good head on his shoulders and good heart deep down.

He has/did have issues but when he was clear minded he was awesome and has a great mind and love for wrestling. He is a genuinely nice guy who gets a bad rap justifibly so but I have stated in touch with him since then and he is really in a good place at the minute and I wish him nothing but the best we all make mistakes and could go down the wrong path but strength is in admitting your mistakes and learning from them. 

Matches every report I have had from anyone who’s had personal interactions with him

Archived