Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

UKFF 'They're A Good Egg' Award 2017

UKFF 'They're A Good Egg' Award 2017  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to be Matrix - downright lovely bloke.

I'm humbled and appreciative to be in this poll, though. Thank you, you lovely people. Very surprised that Frankie Crisp didn't make the shortlist this year - not to embarrass him, but the work he's done in helping the homeless in Liverpool shows what a compassionate bloke he is.

23 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Had to be Matrix - downright lovely bloke.

I'm humbled and appreciative to be in this poll, though. Thank you, you lovely people. Very surprised that Frankie Crisp didn't make the shortlist this year - not to embarrass him, but the work he's done in helping the homeless in Liverpool shows what a compassionate bloke he is.

/\/\/\/\

If ever my vote required justification.

I DESERVE THIS.

They are all lovely young girls, but I eventually went for Matrix, who is irrepressibly nice and positive in a way that I wish I could emulate. 

A couple lads in the relationship thread gave some good advice to me which I appreciated - I think one of them was Chest Rockwell so I nominate him.

But Carbomb by default because he's the only guy who I remember posting.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

This is always the hardest vote for me because there's so many good eggs on here. When the likes of Frankie Crisp, Houchen and Monkee don't make the poll it says a lot about the depth there is of quality people on here. 

Went Matrix in the end but it really could've been any of those 5.