The Vince McMahon Film

Rascall Flatts

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FUM said:

It'll be about his young years as the son of wrestling promoter and end with him taking over the company I imagine.

That leaves the door open for the sequel if it's successful - with which you can focus on the first WrestleMania being arranged.

And again that leaves the door open. So many stories to tell that I do agree it would be better in a TV series.

Yeah, you’re right, as is @Louch. As a film it should stop at the point he’s at the top in the mid 80’s.

A tv series on Vince would be fucking epic though. Maybe from the point of Wrestlemania/where the film leaves off, and for whatever reason I’m envisioning it in the style of Curb. Just a camera following the hapless ego maniac around in Titan Towers, in his Limo, his Jet etc, him and his decisions based on a real time line of events... I’m gutted that this isn’t real now.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen it as being like the Jobs film with fassbender, have certain sections at certain key stages, say backstage at first mania, the Tyson raw, courtroom scene steroid trial. 

So....how do we make this ourselves haha

Archived