Should Bruce Hart have been given a WWF run?

JudyBagwell

instead of Owen I mean

the guy had a tremendous look, rumor has it Steve Austin based the Stone cold character on Bruces real life persona, I heard somewhere Vince decided not to use him after Bruce beat up Haku in an airport bathroom before urinating on a margarine sculpture

94 and 95 could have been banner years for The Fed if they had signed Bruce, I watch some old handheld footage of him wrestling what looked like Keith in a 60 minute iron man match in New Zealand, they tore the building down and the heat Bruce generated is often pointed to as the beginnings of global climate change

anyway what do you fine people think, should he have got the rocket strapped to him in 94? 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Having read Bruce Hart's book there is no way his ego would have fitted in with the already highly strung locker room of the time. In his own mind he was levels above anyone they had. He'd have made HBK look like Mr Reasonable. 

I enjoyed Bruce's book in a stange way.

The Harts really are fucked up though. Most families bicker in private but at least try to appear cordial in public. It seems to me that half the Harts (I'm looking at you Ellie, Bruce and Diana) seem to go out of their way in trying to bring Bret down a few pegs at every given opportunity.

The period after Owen died, where half the family were looking for jobs with Vince while the other was trying to sue him, was particularly murky. It tickles me how Bret and The Anvil still get on so well while Jim's wife, Bret's sister, hates his guts. 

• Paid Members

Is the leather jacket and sunglasses some kind of Dungeon graduation tradition? Like a cap & gown when you've done Uni?

Archived