UFC on FOX: Lawler vs Dos Anjos - Dec 16

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

sorry for being so slow, but i've literally only just got to see this show, somehow i managed to avoid results.

Not a lot to add besides it being a show full of good fights and crazy finishes. RDA did enough there to warrant him getting a crack, be it an Interim Title if Woodley's on the shelf for too long. I know Wonderboy was in that odd position where no one really wanted to see him get a 3rd fight with Woodley, but i would be dow for an Interim Title fight with RDA if Woodley's gonna be sat out for the considerable future. That idea won't please everyone, and scrap the idea of the Interim if you like, but i'd like to see that fight.

Speaking of fighters who have not been the same post-drug crackdown. Look no further than Erick Silva, the guy looks a shelf of his former self. Abel Trujillo is another guy who has looked a shell of what he was when he first came into the UFC (not throwing PED accusations at him, just an observation).

Really liking the look of Julian Marquez at 185, bit of a fun prospect to follow in 2018.

Being so far removed from the show though. Has anyone seen Oluwale Bamgose's twitter rants following the show. The UFC cut him following his loss and he's just gone off. I think he may have fought injured and is unhappy that the UFC cut him despite him getting in there and fighting, safe to say, he won't be back.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived