The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Angel Amoroso (ex-ECW valet who had her top ripped off in 1993) is causing a bit of a stir. She's claiming a load of famous ex wrestlers just to pass her around and abuse her as a underage girl. in the 80s. As well as abuse as an adult in ECW. Dont know how big the story is, but its not just came out of the blue. She's been making posts on facebook for a while and her videos keep getting taken down.

Among those she's accused are Dave Meltzer, Paul Heyman, Sid Vicious, Marty Jannetty (obviously) and our old pal Mick Foley. She said she was dating Paul Heyman as a 12 year old in the 80s.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Like, I make no presumptions about her story whatsoever. Like all potential victims she deserves support and to be listened to.

But she’s going about it in a far too ‘pro wrestling’ way.

Her YouTube videos have click bait titles like ‘TRUTH about WWE LEGENDS sex ABUSE!!!!’ and she’s trying to set up a hashtag with her own name in it (#istandwithangelamoroso)

The reason the #MeToo stuff is so powerful is that it wasn’t about one person, or one mission, it was about the strength in numbers to take on a male dominated establishment.

I worry that if she is telling the truth, the desire to have herself front and centre will make her story less likely to be heard.

There is definitely skeletons in pro-wrestling’s closet though. I think we all know that.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Where does she say Meltzer was involved in abuse? Because back in the 80s, wasn't he kind of a leper with the boys and thus wouldn't have been backstage at events?

Its on another video. Apparently, she was a superfan prior to getting in the business, so to get around the wrestlers she was well in with the likes of Meltzer, Tenay, Dennis Carluzzo, Heyman etc. Again, all allegations, but her facebook is pretty lit with details.

Aren't there loads of stories about Mick Foley behaving lecherously towards anyone with a set of tits at signings?

I remember reading an article about readers meeting wrestlers on a website (not wrestling) and some guy posted about meeting Mick and a ring rat in the car park after an ECW show.

Kind of undermines the family man shtick.

I'm also pretty sure the reason he liked to bury Test in his books is because Test called him out on acting like a creep around Stacy Keibler.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Aren't there loads of stories about Mick Foley behaving lecherously towards anyone with a set of tits at signings?

I remember reading an article about readers meeting wrestlers on a website (not wrestling) and some guy posted about meeting Mick and a ring rat in the car park after an ECW show.

Kind of undermines the family man shtick.

I'm also pretty sure the reason he liked to bury Test in his books is because Test called him out on acting like a creep around Stacy Keibler.

Everyone knows he's a lecherous neckbeard creep though. That's a bit different from the allegations.

• Paid Members

I can pretty much believe that all the names she's mentioned might have done something like this. It's the Meltzer accusation that just doesn't seem to fit. It could well be true - not 'seeming the type' doesn't really mean anything, after all - but I would be shocked.

• Paid Members

There's some media footage available of that book signing. 

Now, this technology is new to me, but I'm pretty sure that's Foley in the oven rotating slowly. His body temperature has risen to over 400 degrees, he's literally stewing in his own juices. 

Phc5zXMBJYq56DDeBuZoybnPBR4=.gif

• Paid Members

It's not too hard to imagine this going down. Scandals with wrestlers sleeping with underage girls/boys have popped up now and again for over 30 years.

Of course, as dAz points out, if you were to go about it in a way to make it easier to discredit, then this is it.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Moderators

There's a bunch of stuff about it here: https://www.inquisitr.com/4631107/wwe-news-woman-posts-video-accusing-mick-foley-of-sexual-misconduct-with-her-when-she-was-15-years-old/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Feed

The one thing she does specifically state is that the other professional wrestlers who also had sex with her were “WWE Legends.” A user by the name of “The Destroyer88” said on a Mixed Martial Arts forum that Amoroso claims to have had sex with a number of wrestling personalities in 1994 including:

• Paul Heyman
  • Mick Foley
  • Dave Meltzer
  • Ric Flair
  • Brutus Beefcake
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • Road Dogg
  • Brian Pillman
  • Marty Jannetty
  • Arn Anderson

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Pollyanna has acknowledged on Twitter that she was highly upset Will Ospreay accused her of lying and making false accusations. She has said she was actually going to defend him for all the abuse he was getting for his tweet but didn't as he is a 'nice guy' but 'stupid' saying that all the issues between the two have only occurred since she had a falling out with his girlfriend, and since that has happened he has been a 'twat'. 

Ospreay has come off posting on Twitter himself, saying he was still getting abuse for the 'miswording' of his Tweet despite apologising and his Twitter will now be operated for promotional purposes only.

57 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

So, what're you saying there?

That I wouldn't be surprised if Mick Foley slept with this woman when she was a young girl. Based on nothing more than his creepy interactions with female WWE employees, young, female fans at signings, and the stories going around of him sleeping with "ring rats" in WCW and ECW.

And I wouldn't put it past any person who sleeps with groupies in general not delving into what age their quarry is.