The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eat Out to Help Out endangered countless more people than all the protests put together but I don't remember Johnny Law raiding Nando's.

It's always amazed me how many excuses people use when it comes to Michael Jackson. His house is a millionaires nonce cave. Everything from WrestleFest in the arcade room to the flying Scotsman in the

Obvious troll is obvious.    Regarding that curfew thing, it’s switching the narrative. Since forever, it’s always been about what women and girls can do to prevent getting attacked and not wha

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Though it sounds pretty trivial in comparison to some of the posts in this thread, my wife was walking the dog earlier when two lads she said were about 9 or 10 on bikes spat on her and accused her of abusing our dog. She came home in tears and had to stop me going round to bollock them. Can't even walk the dog without kids harrassing her when you know fine well they wouldn't have dared do that to me.

7 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Though it sounds pretty trivial in comparison to some of the posts in this thread,

It’s easy for me to say but try not to get into what is “Worthy” and what isn’t. It stops abuse and harassment being reported due to a supposed hierarchy. There’s a thought process of limited resources means “Lesser” crimes won’t get reported so it frees up time for more worthy ones. It all feeds into the shit system. 
Im sorry to hear your wife had that happen, and to everyone who shared their experiences. 

• Paid Members

Trust in the police by woman is at an all time low, so let’s not do anything to worsen it image.png.2fa434094b7a153aa73086c566e53e85.png

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Jesus Christ, the fucking incompetence and idiocy it must take to turn a peaceful vigil into this is mind boggling. And these are the people who are supposed to be protecting us. 

Edited by LaGoosh
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Millard Rausch said:

On the other hand, some of these women are going to get sick.

Jog on Smellfungus

@stewdogg this Priti Patel? 

9A1DA2C6-9994-4BE9-9555-C64FBE96552C.png

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

I’m trying to say that someone that is willing to watch families drown in the English Channel is troubled by the actions from last night then it must have been bad (if it attracted her attention). Maybe there are other actions behind her actions (in finding out why last night was so shit)

Combine ACAB with ATAC and this is what you get. 

Priti Patel has no emotion about anything, just  a keen eye for anything which speaking out on will gain her political points. She’s an abhorrent being and that should never be forgotten no matter how humanitarian her stance on a subject may appear. 

• Paid Members

Crazy to see the Met Police taking instructions from the Donald Trump book of defusing tensions.

Banning the organised vigils, where they could've taken steps to enforce social distancing, masks, etc meant that this was inevitable. Women rightfully feel scared and betrayed. You aren't going to make that go away by stopping them from expressing it. Doing so violently just makes things far far worse.

I'm guessing politicians and the media will express outrage for a couple of days before the smearing of the women who were arrested starts.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The awful thing is you know the news media will try and blame this on the people holding the vigil and not the Police in attendence. I had several friends posting stuff from this on their Facebook last night cinstantly having to edit the wording of the posts because they'd been hearing from friends that their posts had been taken down due to the way they'd phrased certain sentiments, such as the references to all members of the constabulary being the children of unmarried parentage, even in the ACAB form..

Edited by jazzygeofferz