The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

Was it on one of his shoots where Marty tells the lovely story of him and Shawn drugging two girls so they were unconscious, banging them, then writing Sluts on their foreheads, shaving their heads and leaving them passed out outside so "the boys" could laugh at them. 

Just another funny party story for Marty.  

I'm sure the mess wrestling was/is will be got to at some point. Including Vince himself.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members

A costume designer has said the Robert Knepper aka T-Bag from Prison Break groped her hard enough under her skirt there was blood.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

Steven Seagal had to step down as a sheriff's deputy because allegations of him being a sex trafficker came out in 2010. He was making a reality show about the work he did and this came out then.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kayden-nguyen-picture-sex-toy-lawsuit-steven-seagal-attacked-me/

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Grecian said:

Haven't there been stories about Segal for years? I'm sure Jenny McCarthy made casting couch accusations about him years ago. 

Trying to imagine Jenny McCarthy in a Steven Seagal film and I just can't get there.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I remember that story. Do you know what the reactions to that were on WC? Were people revolted or back slapping?

Hilarious embarrassment resulting in Marty's sudden disappearence. They were the Giant Remembrance Day Poppies of respecting THE BOYS over there, and fell to their knees in worship should any forgotten jobber turn up to post a couple of incoherent lines. The mods made a huge deal about Marty joining, but his first two posts (that one and one other similar in content) had everyone nervously tugging on their collars, before he quietly stopped posting, and it was so long, from the Sunshine State!

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If this spreads to pro-wrestling, it’s all fucked.

Vince will be lynched.

All the Weinsteins of the world will be pointing at the WWE like ‘see, we aren’t THAT bad’

I don't think wrestling will ever come under the spotlight - it's so marginalised from mainstream entertainment anyway, and everyone outside of the business probably assumes it's an absolute cesspit of sleaze and corruption anyway, so there's no real impetus for people to start looking into it. A few female wrestlers started speaking out a couple of months back on Twitter, and it got no coverage whatsoever, pretty much no mileage even within Wrestling Twitter circles.

The only person I can see getting stung from the wrestling world is Hogan, because his celebrity is bigger than the industry.

If anything like this does start to come out about wrestling, it will be from shoot interviews and wrestlers on the indies taking it upon themselves to self-police the issue, WWE won't get touched, certainly not at a management level. And as far as that "self-policing" goes, you only need to look at how many promoters will continue to book convicted sex offenders, domestic abusers and white supremacists, and how many fans defend their right to do so, to take a guess at how well that will pan out, before you even get into how some female wrestlers are treated by promoters, or in training schools.

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Hilarious embarrassment resulting in Marty's sudden disappearence. They were the Giant Remembrance Day Poppies of respecting THE BOYS over there, and fell to their knees in worship should any forgotten jobber turn up to post a couple of incoherent lines. The mods made a huge deal about Marty joining, but his first two posts (that one and one other similar in content) had everyone nervously tugging on their collars, before he quietly stopped posting, and it was so long, from the Sunshine State!

• Paid Members

Corey Feldman has been talking about it for years, too. But it just got laughed off as "crazy Corey Feldman". And how much of that was by design, to discredit him, who knows?

His claims are apparently being investigated by the LAPD now, so hopefully he'll be vindicated and some good will come of it all, but he's apparently said there's one powerful individual he didn't name - saying he wasn't personally abused by this person - but that he's "living in fear" because of it.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Norm was on Stern years ago and they had strippers in doing very 1996 things to each other in the studio, and Norm looked like the earth was going to eat him up any moment. Poor guy just didnt want to be around this circus of exploitation. Norm's a fine man.

I'd be worried if I was Stern TBH.

IDK, if you've read his book you'll know about his shady past. Particularly his brutal reign of terror while in prison.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Grecian said:

I seem to remember she was auditioning for Under Siege 2, but I could be completely wrong.

I could maybe see her popping out of the cake in Under Siege but can't imagine what role she'd have played in the sequel.