The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

"Grab them by the pussy"? 

It's a euphemism for crying out loud. 

Nothing he did is on the level of what Bill Clinton did - several times.

I wish people would stop being so wilfully obtuse about things.

There is a famous picture of Barack Obama doing a 180 to look at a random woman's behind.

Why does he get backslaps for doing that? 

Imagine the outrage if Trump did that.

What's it a euphemism for?

Talking about wilful obtuseness, fuck off. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean I'm being obtuse; I know my own mind, thank you very much. If you want to talk about obtuseness, you've just done that with your whataboutery. Bill Clinton was impeached by the American legal process for lying about his affair, but Lewinsky was a consensual partner. What Trump is talking about isn't consensual.

And how does a picture of Obama looking at a woman's butt even equal sexual harassment? Wind your neck in.

Edited by Carbomb

He doesn't literally grab women by their genitalia.

And you are aware that Clinton was accused of raping several women, one of whom was paid off, right?

It's not whataboutery when people are using this stuff against Trump while ignoring allegations that directly concern and contradict the candidate who ran against him.

I'm not saying it's sexual harassment; I'm simply saying Trump would've been pilloried if he did the same thing.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

It's sad, pathetic and predictable that the likes of Colbert and Stewart constantly lampoon Trump over the unfounded allegations against him, yet constantly have C.K. on their show despite the open secret that is/was the sexual harassment allegations against him.

The hypocrisy mirrors idiots like Meryl Streep championing child rapists like Woody Allen and Roman Polanski while turning the Oscar ceremony into a political propaganda exercise.

Sick of the social justice warriors at this stage. Brad Pitt and George Clooney knew of myriad sexual harassment allegations concerning loved ones and cast members, but didn't have the moral courage to do anything about it.

Sort your own house out before pontificating to working class people about who they should vote for or what they should vote for.

Fuck off.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

He doesn't literally grab women by their genitalia.

And you are aware that Clinton was accused of raping several women, one of whom was paid off, right?

It's not whataboutery when people are using this stuff against Trump while ignoring allegations that directly concern and contradict the candidate who ran against him.

I'm not saying it's sexual harassment, I'm simply saying Trump would've been pilloried if he did the same thing.

How do you know he doesn't? And even if he didn't, he's talking about effectively forcing his attention on women because he's a rich celebrity, and assuming they want it. The very basis of many sexual assaults. 

It's whataboutery when you start using Clinton and Obama as examples of why Trump shouldn't face the consequences of his actions. Did I post anywhere that Clinton should get away with it? Did anyone? No. And until he's actually convicted of rape, there's not much anyone can do, even with the woman who was paid off - and I bet you a pound to a penny that if Trump had paid off someone accusing him of rape, the first thing you'd be doing is saying "well, she clearly was just out for money". But no - you're using it as a reason to lambast Clinton in some lame attempt to try and exonerate Trump.

EDIT: Oh, look - some fucking butt-hurt broflake down-voting my posts. Surprise there.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

There is definitely an appalling hypocrisy in Hollywood, but to use that to defend a legit cunt like Trump is adorable. Fuck sake.

It's a pretty standard move from his supporters. All they do is deflect. Oh, Trump did x? Well, so what? What about when y did z? It's pathetic. 

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

"Grab them by the pussy"? 

It's a euphemism for crying out loud. 

Nothing he did is on the level of what Bill Clinton did - several times.

I wish people would stop being so wilfully obtuse about things.

There is a famous picture of Barack Obama doing a 180 to look at a random woman's behind.

Why does he get backslaps for doing that? 

Imagine the outrage if Trump did that.

Your initial point on the last page almost had a point (albeit worded terribly) but the idea that some people will turn a blind eye if it meets needs whilst finger pointing at others is indeed shitty. However, you managed to somehow turn your point in to the drizzling shits by somehow using it as a way to suggest that Trump is being dealt a bad hand.

Trump was accused of assaulting Ivana both physically and sexually in the 80’s.

In the early 90’s Jill Hearth accused him of sexual assault.

In 2007 Zervos accused him of sexual assault.

In 2016 the New York Times published the Cossing the Line piece. The focus being interviews with Women who claim he touched them and made very inappropriate physical contact. On of those Women was Kristen Anderson who accused trump of sticking his hand up her skirt.

I can happily go on, any of us can, it’s not exactly hard to find. However, you have now confirmed that your general opinion is absolute shite and I assume many will simply roll their eyes or slip passed anything else you post.

Well Done !!

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

If they took off all the existing shows involving people with allegations against them at the moment there would be 4 shows on their.

Netflix have changed how they show House of Cards on the platform. They've replaced the main image of Spacey of one with the woman who plays Claire and listed it under a new section 'Women Who Rule The Screen.'