Devon Malcolm

The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

11 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That is insane. Does he even own the rights to the character? Could the network sue him?

Pretty sure they can sue him over this. It's not being done as a parody so wouldn't escape under those legislation's, the Network bought the right for the show from the novel adaption and renamed the character effectively giving it intellectual rights and alone it could be seen as bringing the network/show/producers into disrepute by making it appear they are siding with him through these allegations. 

Absolutely mental. This far succeeds Mel Gibson levels of trying to kill off your own career.

He didn’t reference the show in any way and simply put on a voice. There was implied gestures but I don’t think they would hold up. I think he’s skirting around legalities. It’s a shame it’s on the back of something so majorly negative. Insane.

I’m replying to the sexual harassment thread on Christmas morning. 

Insanity plea.

“As you can see, my client has difficulty in separating himself from the characters he plays and struggles to ground himself in reality.”

6 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

It's a mad, mad video, but a Jake Roberts style promo.

It was a very good heel promo. Chilling in fact.

Such a shame that the heat is based on real life noncing, wrestling would be in a lot better place if some of the villains currently out there could deliver this type of macabre characteristics and all round dislikable qualities.

Maybe he's going to run for the actual Presidency as Frank Underwood? How mental would that be? "Kevin is dead! There's only Frank now!" 

Remember that thing Spacey had bulging out his face in that Richard Pryor \ Gene Wilder comedy "See No Evil, Hear No Evil"? It was disgusting. What the fick was that?

zUGVx.png

Edited by bAzTNM#1