The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

Just now, Dolph Pigglers said:

Oh yeah, that was from May, I got the wrong end of the stick and thought she'd said something recently.

• Paid Members
On 8/29/2018 at 11:37 AM, Accident Prone said:

Nail on the head. It's the same with problematic wrestlers on the indy scene; let us know in advance so we can decide whether to support you or not. Don't chuck them in as mystery opponent or a bonus match.

If a promoter, whether it's the comedy club on the high street or your local BritWres fed,  feels he has to have them on the show but doesn't announce it, then he knows that they're a wrong'un so he himself is just as bad. 

Agreed.. Howeeeeeeeeveeeer..

I’d fucking love it if fans in attendance had the knackers to walk over to the promoter in unison and demand a refund because they’d been duped in to watching a nonce without warning. Preferably after the battle royal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 11/9/2017 at 9:22 PM, ColinBollocks said:

So long as Tom Hanks remains Tom Hanks and Norm MacDonald remains Norm, I couldn't give a care about most of them. I always assume most actors are knobhead weirdos anyway.

Norm's getting all kinds of pelters at the minute for saying he's glad the #MeToo movement has slowed down. Truly a sad situation. He's brilliantly done another interview distancing himself from it all by saying "you'd have to have Down Syndrome not to feel sorry for the victims." An incredible apology.

• Paid Members

He has been defended by people saying, "That's just Norm's weird sense of humour" but I don't remember him ever being as callous and idiotic as that. A far more depressing state of affairs than Graham Lineham, to be honest.

Then there's Shane Black hiring his sex offender mate for The Predator and everyone binning off Olivia Munn because she spoke up about it. Really, really fucking angry about that one on so many levels.

• Paid Members

Ahh, didn't see that, sorry mate.

I don't know why this one has bothered me so much. I mean, they all do, but it hasn't stopped me from watching stuff with people involved in stuff like this, whether rightly or wrongly. I'd been looking forward to The Predator for months but all this has blown up and I've lost all enthusiasm for it. It's just awful that only Jacob Tremblay has stood up for Olivia Munn on this, a bloody 11 year old kid.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Norm's getting all kinds of pelters at the minute for saying he's glad the #MeToo movement has slowed down. Truly a sad situation. He's brilliantly done another interview distancing himself from it all by saying "you'd have to have Down Syndrome not to feel sorry for the victims." An incredible apology.

Norm's always been everyone's problematic fave, although his style is such, where it's layered between 50 levels of irony, you never know if he's just fucking about. He clearly isn't this time though.

But I remember previously reading something about how in the old days he'd pretend to be drunk when doing standup in clubs, because women would let him get away with groping them during his set, although probably everyone was doing that back then, not that that makes it okay obviously. He made a big fuss on SNL and threatened to walk because they wanted to pair him with a female comic on the Weekend Update sketches. Also, I watched a recent series of Last Comic Standing where he was a judge, and he went extremely sour on someone for using the bible as a punchline, going on about how offensive it was to mock religion. He wasn't joking then either, and it took me aback a bit.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

But I remember previously reading something about how in the old days he'd pretend to be drunk when doing standup in clubs, because women would let him get away with groping them during his set, although probably everyone was doing that back then, not that that makes it okay obviously. He made a big fuss on SNL and threatened to walk because they wanted to pair him with a female comic on the Weekend Update sketches. Also, I watched a recent series of Last Comic Standing where he was a judge, and he went extremely sour on someone for using the bible as a punchline, going on about how offensive it was to mock religion. He wasn't joking then either, and it took me aback a bit.

I have no idea what is an isnt true with him. Joe Rogan told a story on his podcast about how Norm was in a bar and went on and on about how he hasnt smoked for years and that smoking is a horrible habit etc. Then they go outside and he lights a fag up, and says "I guess I smoke now." He's so fucking weird.

I was very confused with his "mock religion" bit on LCS. He's taken the piss out of religion himself loads, so I had no idea where that came from. He's never been a preachy guy, so that line was so out of the blue. As someone who has seen everything he's ever done, he seems to rebel against anything. I mean anything. The thing on Last Comic Standing was around the same time he started the "atheism is the new hack comedy" opinion on his podcast. He's also a guy who went to a comedy roast and told really clean jokes and mock insults like "he's got a lot on his mind ... when he wears a hat!" just to not do the same stuff as the rest of the roasters.

I dunno, though. It was a dumb thing to say, especially for a guy who when he's let his guard down always seems like a nice guy. There's been some very sweat moments from him over the years. Its really disappointing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay