Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

So we've just had the first episode of this year's Apprentice. I'll do my usual thing of watching the first four episodes then lose interest and not bother til the final. Does anyone have any favourites so far? They seem like the usual bunch of clowns but Khadija is the standout so far. Watch her get sacked next week now.

A bit early for me to choose a fav because they are all dickheads this early on.

The male team leader has probably got a mark on his head now.

Big Brother is dying on it's arse this series. When did people in their 20's become so boring?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, W35ty said:

A bit early for me to choose a fav because they are all dickheads this early on.

The male team leader has probably got a mark on his head now.

Big Brother is dying on it's arse this series. When did people in their 20's become so boring?

I was enjoying BB when Lewis G was winding every fucker up. Since he was voted out though, it's all gone titts up.

• Paid Members

I KNOW!

Dan starting to rumble Kate is breaking my heart. I don't know why, a lanky twentysomething guy catfishing a hench dude shouldn't be cool, but they've formed such a close bond. I'm all for Kate to win it, but don't see that happening. That said, any idea how the winner is determined? Isn't the final episode tomorrow?

• Paid Members

It Monday I think, and it's live. Cracking episode tonight, Precious is proper deluded. Agree with you about Dan and Kate. Dan's my favourite, and I really hope he wins it, but I wouldn't mind him, Kate/Alex or Sian winning. 

• Paid Members

Yeah I'd be happy with either of those to win. My reactions to Freddie are similar to Dan's- roll my eyes and think 'what a prick', but then crack a smile. He's easily the most entertaining one out of them all.

Scotty has grown on me a bit, really couldn't stand him at first, but he seems alright. Needs to grow up though, you're 36 man.

Harry seems genuinely nice too, completely harmless, hasn't come out of his shell much yet though.

Precious was a nob, but I felt sorry for her at the end because I think her arrogance might be a mask for seriously deep-lying self esteem issues. She can't be THAT deluded, she's not on X Factor or anything.

I really thought Alex was going to reveal to Dan the other night. I can't wait for that meet.

Poor bloke though as he's been catfished twice.

Freddie has played the game perfectly. He's a reality tv producers wet dream but i don't know why he's pretending to be straight. How the others haven't heard him shouting i don't know.

I don't know how the winner is picked but i can't see past Sian winning.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Yeah I'd be happy with either of those to win. My reactions to Freddie are similar to Dan's- roll my eyes and think 'what a prick', but then crack a smile. He's easily the most entertaining one out of them all.

Scotty has grown on me a bit, really couldn't stand him at first, but he seems alright. Needs to grow up though, you're 36 man.

Harry seems genuinely nice too, completely harmless, hasn't come out of his shell much yet though.

Precious was a nob, but I felt sorry for her at the end because I think her arrogance might be a mask for seriously deep-lying self esteem issues. She can't be THAT deluded, she's not on X Factor or anything.

I pretty much agree with all that. I was all set to hate Scotty, and he is a bellend, but he's quite good-natured. Everything bad that's happened to him in there has been entirely of his own making though. 

I was cheering Harry on when he started pulling at the football thread with Freddie, but Freddie is an absolute master at this, and I thought he covered well. Particularly going to the others and ridiculing Harry's suspicions to the others. He's Machiavellian strategising on the spot with the vote at the end was also impressive. He is a massive cunt though. You can tell that he would have been one of the most vicious and cutting bullies at his school.  

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, W35ty said:

Freddie has played the game perfectly. He's a reality tv producers wet dream but i don't know why he's pretending to be straight. How the others haven't heard him shouting i don't know.

Right at the beginning (I'm talking the first two days) he was really playing it straight and laddish, perhaps a bit too much. Over the past week though he's 100% reverted to bitchy gay best friend and I'm staggered that nobody has picked up on it. He doesn't even flirt with the girls anymore. When the likes of Precious and Mareade joined the other guys were there like a shot, yet SuperLad Freddie wasn't.

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

He is a massive cunt though. You can tell that he would have been one of the most vicious and cutting bullies at his school.  

Yeah, looks like he can be a real nasty piece of work.

• Paid Members

I've just watched the first episode of this year's Apprentice and I hate Keyode already. He's probably going to end up winning."I'm more hungry than Budapest".Go and get into the sea with your 40" octopus.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't put it past Freddie to not vote Sian as he thinks she's likely to win. Trouble is if everyone else votes as you suggests, that means he would hand it to whoever he chooses. I wonder if that is how they are going to do it. 

• Paid Members

I think they just rate as normal...so I can see Freddie handing out 1 stars to all. If so, then the foregone conclusion that Sian is winning it is no more. Makes things wide open between her, Dan and Freddie.

The public vote for the £25k is even more intriguing. I'm guessing Freddie wins that, I'll be voting for Kate.