Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

They do work well with making the tasks look close, but it was totally those bags being sold as merchandise compared to those inexpensive keyrings at a 300% markup that won it for them, because neither tour seemed particularly good. School trip reenactment Vs getting lost by the river.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

My first thought was to do an "In Bruges" tour, taking in locations from the film and giving the historical bit when there, but then again I'd not be getting out of bed at 6am.

I like that idea. When they said about chocolate my first thought was Switzerland. Beer was a good idea, but not when he'd advertised it as some kind of piss-up.

• Paid Members

I can see Bushra winning this. She was great trying to rescue that pitch for them after she'd been thrown under the bus by the others. Yes, they lost the task, but that pitch could have ended even more horribly than it did. She deminstrated an ability to think on her feet, which some of the others are lacking. Elizabeth dodged another bullet. Next week looks interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's the interviews on this year's less than stellar round of The Apprentice. Usually a highlight, if only to watch Elizabeth and Joanna getting absolutely savaged by the interviewers. It's been pretty dismal this year, but I dread to think how next year's looks by comparison.

Have struggled to get into The Apprentice this year. Maybe its showing its age in that is the same tasks year in year out but the candidates seem more for show with silly antics than actual serious candidates. I couldn't even name most of them which I think speaks volumes. Interviews will be fun like always, they need to make that episode longer as an hour isn't enough. 

• 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator

Lovely first episode. It seemed like the grandma was going to be a double bluff and she'd outfox them for days but no, just gets on the bus and waddles through London 😂

As always great editing so you can't tell quite how a swoop will end. And yes you can't help but come up with your own escape plan. No better time for the UKFF to come together surely. "johnnyboy, I need to lie low." "bAz, I need a fiver." "chokeout gimme a bap." The whole country covered. 

On 06/11/2017 at 9:31 AM, Wretch said:

Thanks to another forum, I discovered a show called Just Tattoo Of Us. The premise of which is two people, be it best friends, brothers, sisters, cousins etc get to tattoo something on each others bodies without them knowing what it is until the big reveal at the end.

You'll not find a more punchable face than the male presenter of this. It's astonishing television.

You'll probably go down the YouTube rabbit hole after this.

Peak Millenials? Yeah, probably.

I did a Skype interview to be one of the tattooists on this. Would have been total shit, but I’d have done it if the money was right. 

It wasn’t. They weren’t ready to pay anywhere near a reasonable fee, which tends to be a reacurring theme with tattoo TV programs. 

Channel 4 have been trying to get me on a dating program recently as well. Not long back they asked me to do Take Me Out. I said I would only do it if I could come down the lift thingy to Cult Of Personality... 

Edited by UK Kat Von D

18 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Lovely first episode. It seemed like the grandma was going to be a double bluff and she'd outfox them for days but no, just gets on the bus and waddles through London 😂

I've travelled National Express in the past, and I doubt they would divert straight to London as no one was getting off. People in Milton K may of wanted to get onto London. I thought the drivers had to stick to the timetable.

Fully aware of how I’d be presented, not really that bothered to be honest. Just think it would be funny. They made me fill out a form for their database thingy, did it when I was off my tits so it’s a bit of a train wreck. 

4q4qbq.jpg

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Hunted finished last night. 

Genuinely emotional as Alex and Bob were reunited. What a fantastic finish. I don't care if it was contrived in any way, my emotions were real. Cracking show.

Selfish highlight: marked out when the definitely-not-gay club singer act visited the Pheasant Inn, where I spent two evenings while on holiday in the Lake District last year.