Guy Bifkin

Faecal Matters

Anyone else as guilty as this man?

DL-ENdYU8AA77ZW-1.jpg?w=970&ssl=1

1 hour ago, PJ Power said:

Anyone else as guilty as this man?

DL-ENdYU8AA77ZW-1.jpg?w=970&ssl=1

Right I’m going to attempt to break this down:

1) “His feet stink” - Easy fix really, my feet occasionally get a bit Ming after loads of walking, but you know, nothing that a shower that evening won’t sort out. So i assume he’s not showering... I’m not guilty.

2) “He wears white briefs” - I wear black and only black underwear. I would never dream of wearing whites, it’s an insane concept and anyone who does needs to pop to the doctors... I’m not guilty.

3) “Brown streak on bed sheet” - Another easy fix, wash your arse crack and wipe thoroughly. When I was ill once and bed ridden, I’m pretty sure I've needed to bleach the sheet due to unwell sweaty arse, but not as a standard... however, I’m not guilty.

4) “Personal cleansing cloths” - fuck right off, if I’m in the bathroom and my balls need cleaning, I’ll clean them in the sink, or have a shower, sometimes the next morning will do, but never have I thought I needed a personal cleaning cloth. I’m assuming she’s on about a fragranced wet wipe... I plead guilty.

5) “restroom smelled like whole ass” - I generally leave my toilet smelling like a whole arse. It’s a toilet, that’s it’s purpose. If it bothers you then invest in some plug ins, scent sticks, sprays or some other nonsense like everyone else... I’m guilty as charged.

6) “Brown crumbs on wet wipe in bin” - if she is saying she picked it up and it was 100% shit, then he’s bizarre. However it could have been biscuit crumbs, I often eat my biscuits in the shower.. or he might have spilled his gravey granules all over the bath mat when knocking up a bathroom roast and he’s wise enough to know you shouldn’t flush wet wipes. I use wet wipes for all sorts of spillages, even to clean a marks off my trainers/shoes on occasion. I’ve used them on my arse once as an adult at it was completely bizarre... I’m not guilty and don’t think he is. She’s turning him from someone with below par personal hygiene to a dirty psychopath pretty quickly.

6) “real men don’t open their cheeks to wipe their arse” - yeah, he’s a psychopath and she needs to run very far away from his smelly cock.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

That story has dragged down the level of discussion from the lovely Swiss toilet, and now I'm sad :(

I was in Holland for a few days in January to be an audience member/lifeline on that ITV 5 Gold Rings thing, and noticed that every public lav I used while I was there had a squirty bottle of (I think) disinfectant built into the toilet roll dispenser, presumably so you could give the seat a thorough wipedown before usage. If more people had seen that and the Swiss loo, we'd have never voted to leave Europe.

There's a pub here that has a toilet with the sink built into the top of the cistern - like a prison toilet, I'm told. Not sure how I feel about that, but I'm on board with toilet and sink self-contained in a single cubicle.

Wait, hang on, what bit of his arse is that bloke wiping? How long were they together before getting married that him being an actual filth demon went unnoticed until two months into the marriage? Is this something that we're going to have to start asking at dates, or putting on our Tinder profiles - "swipe left if you don't know how to clean your own anus"?

Edited by BomberPat

On the point of 'wipes in the bin', we had to put signs on the inside of the toilet doors at work asking international visitors to put their toilet paper in the toilets. Well aware that in many countries the plumbing can't handle toilet paper so you put your dirty stuff in a bin beside the toilet. But we didn't have bins beside every toilet. Cleaners would be faced with a pile of shitty paper strewn across the floor of the cubicles every morning. Lovely stuff.

I had a flat a few years ago that had one of those saniflo systems fitted as the bathroom was in the middle of the flat with no external wall. It couldn’t even break down a shite without paper. So you had to have half a shite, flush, 2nd part of shite, flush, wipe a couple of times, flush and continue until clean.

It was horrific if you were unwell, a bloody nightmare if you had to spew.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

There is a school of thought amongst some men that anything to do with touching or being in close contact with their ring piece is "Gay" so they won't risk catching the gay.

Even if that was a thing and they feared the potential of getting gayed right up, they’d rather go around smelling like rotten barse gunk and shite, repulsing every woman either married to them or within a 50 yard radius?

Logic

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

11 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I had a flat a few years ago that had one of those saniflo systems fitted as the bathroom was in the middle of the flat with no external wall. It couldn’t even break down a shite without paper. So you had to have half a shite, flush, 2nd part of shite, flush, wipe a couple of times, flush and continue until clean.

It was horrific if you were unwell, a bloody nightmare if you had to spew.

When I was renting a room I was in a house that had a Saniflo system. One of the other cunts in the house kept putting dental floss down it and it would jam all the blades up. The landlord would have to dismantle the think to unravel it all and would fucking honk.

On 06/11/2017 at 10:52 AM, BomberPat said:

Wait, hang on, what bit of his arse is that bloke wiping? How long were they together before getting married that him being an actual filth demon went unnoticed until two months into the marriage? Is this something that we're going to have to start asking at dates, or putting on our Tinder profiles - "swipe left if you don't know how to clean your own anus"?

I'd say that it's likely that they didn't live together and probably didn't have sex either before they were married.

There's more similar stories in the link below.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/listen-up-men-we-need-to-talk-about-how-to-wipe-your?utm_term=.fjQ8vQVaj#.wrj4MkXaR

Edited by PJ Power