Sign in to follow this  
Guy Bifkin

Faecal Matters

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

When lazy i have my feet flat on the floor and rest my elbows on my legs, seriously need to stop, I managed to give myself a dead leg recently where it turned to complete jelly and I have no feeling/sensation. I’m guessing stop the circulation or something.

Yeah I do that, I read something and keep reading, I'm actually curling one off as I type. 

2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

When lazy i have my feet flat on the floor and rest my elbows on my legs, seriously need to stop, I managed to give myself a dead leg recently where it turned to complete jelly and I have no feeling/sensation. I’m guessing stop the circulation or something.

I feel very self conscious of when I do that at work and come out hobbling because my leg's gone to sleep. Feels like it must be very obvious that I've just been sat in there reading for half an hour.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I feel very self conscious of when I do that at work and come out hobbling because my leg's gone to sleep. Feels like it must be very obvious that I've just been sat in there reading for half an hour.

Absolutely this. My leg goes after 5 minutes!

I feel no shame in spending a whole lunch break in there to be honest. I'd much rather be pooing than actually talking to people.

One of the greatest days in my old job wasn't when I made a massive placement which meant hitting the quarterly target. It was when we could get wi-fi in the bogs, as previously only one cubicle could reach it. What a day.

Can’t shit at work.  Have to drive home at dinner time if I don’t have my morning expulsion.

7 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Can’t shit at work.  Have to drive home at dinner time if I don’t have my morning expulsion.

Fucking hell, shitting at work is paramount on the to do list.  Which may explain why I am currently "Seeking a new challenge"

I know.  The thought of shitting In works time is highly attractive to me, but in practice it could never happen.

I’d have to go through a full ritual of cleaning the area, covering the seat with paper, removing my trousers so they would not hit the piss riddled floor and find8ng somewhere to hang them, all in a small cubicle.  Not happening I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Where do you work, Stockport bus station?

No, but last time I used Stockport Bus Station many, many years ago I saw a bloke pissing in the shelter.