do you like tea ar coffee?

bertaluk

Black coffee for sure, if it's cheap instant stuff I'll add some sweetener. I really should cut down, I have sleep problems as it is and I'm sure drinking this stuff all day doesn't help.

Also, isn't this thread just a weird little advert for OP's site?

• Paid Members

Tea — I drink buckets of coffee, because I'm always tired (probably because the caffeine wears off), but I hate the shit — have to put some tasty creamer and sweetener in it, make it taste like an ice cream sundae.

At home, when I don't have to be as sharp, we have a special kettle that brews to 6/7 different temperatures, the better to do special types of tea. Fond of genmaicha, which is a Japanese rice tea, and I love mate, but give me a good strong cup of Yorkshire Tea, milky with two sugars over anything.

• Paid Members

Coffee at work, tea at home. 

Tea should be strong as geoff capes with 2 sugars. 

Coffee is open to more choice, I'll drink anything as long as it conforms to milk & sugar or no milk no sugar. Don't have one or the other unless you're a middle of the road, sit on the fence sort with a little willy. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I'm just gutted OP fixed the spelling of "freelance cipywriter" in his title. I was well up for hiring him for some cipywriting over a cup of tea ar coffe.

He's still a coffe lover, though. Bodes well for a career in copywriting.

Archived