Still working

tiger_rick

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:38 PM, westlondonmist said:

If someone did that and it was in London I would probably go. Put some guys on the UK scene to take the bumps and stuff and I think you could make it fun. People would just pop for finishers and stuff. Have your photo taken with Marty in founatin and stuff like that.

Me and a guy at work discussed a Celebrity Wrestling Big Brother, 11 old wrestlers and Sunny and see where it goes.

Good idea, some kind of Legends House...

• Paid Members

Scorpio barely ages - I'm amazed he doesn't get more high profile bookings, as he can still totally deliver. Even if he had to tone down the high flying stuff, he could easily throw on the Flash Funk garb and work a more gimmicky, low impact style.

Maybe it's just me, but Jannetty doesn't look as terrible as I'd imagined.

I would also pay to see Bombercar's Veteranmania.  Hook me up a Sid v Nash main event and I'm sold.

To be honest I love wrestling from the 80s and 90s and prefer it to anything now. 

I can imagine those guys still lucky enough to be healthy and able to wrestle from that era do it because they love it. Also part of me thinks they have nothing else to fall back on, similar to the film the wrestler. That's all they've ever known. Once the spot lights gone they lose the fame whats left for them. 

7 hours ago, Rosler28 said:

Jim Duggan still wrestles. And having met him probably the nicest wrestler youll ever meet. He loves the UK, when he found out we were English he couldn't stop talking about the holidays hes taken to England and Scotland with his wife. 

I second this. Met him at a show over here a few years ago. He worked an 8 man tag with some locals and Roderick Strong. 

After the show there was a line if several hundred people waiting to meet him. At close to 1am he was still smiling and chatting to each and every single one of them. He even spent 5 minutes talking to my young daughter about Frozen which blew my mind.

The absolute nicest man I've ever met in any realm.

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, BomberPat said:

Scorpio barely ages - I'm amazed he doesn't get more high profile bookings, as he can still totally deliver. Even if he had to tone down the high flying stuff, he could easily throw on the Flash Funk garb and work a more gimmicky, low impact style.

Survivor Series is coming up, get Flash Funk as a mystery partner for Team New Day. Fuck it I'd be interested.

Archived