UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs Tybura - Nov 18

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Hunt's attitude the last few years has been really odd. I think prior to his success in the UFC he was seen as a bit of a fun loving laid back New Zealander who loved to scrap. In the cage he still seems that way but the outbursts outside the cage and on social media always seem to come from a different bloke.

Which would add fire to the notion that he's suffering some sort of brain issue. Changes in personality, shortness of temper, lashing out and so on. 

I think the guy should call it a day to be honest. He's got nothing more to prove, and he's not going to make another run at the title any time soon.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They found Volkanovski a replacement. It's Humberto Bandenay. If you don't remember Bandenay he did this in his UFC debut...

3333439ff012.gif

Boink! 

I'm liking this replacement better than the original Jeremy Kennedy fight. 

• Paid Members

Yeah so this show is next week. Talk about a card plagued by injuries. This barely even resembles the original lineup now. You had Mark Hunt pulled out of the main event and be replaced by Werdum. OK. And I've just looked now and apparently the co-main of Calderwood vs Rawlings is off as well (seriously, that's the third time now that that fight has been booked and fell apart) with Calderwood pulling out due to 'undisclosed reasons'. She's been replaced by Jessy Rose Clark (me neither) a 7-4 Australian fighter. 

Oh and this picture I put in the opening post for Volkanovski's fight...

iHmwA.jpg

Well it's turned out to be very fitting. First he was meant to fight Jeremy Kennedy. Kennedy pulled out. Then they put Humberto Bandenay in. A better fight than the original, IMO. Now Bandenay is out as well. From what I've read they're trying to find Volkanovski another replacement even this late in the day. 

Absolute clusterfuck card. 

I don't live so local that I could just walk up on the day, so after a bit of thought, bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Was shocked to see that the best tickets were literally half the price of the Brisbane Fight Night from last year. I paid $360 to see Hunt vs. Mir, and I was in the floor section but in the very last row (although I sat front row for most of the prelims until the people that actually had the seats turned up :D ) This morning I shelled out $180 for floor seats, and managed to get second row! So even though I'm not enamoured by the card, not much else better to do on Sunday, and I can't pass up the opportunity to sit so close to the action!

Often it's these cards without "name value" that deliver fireworks too. Here's hoping.

• Paid Members

he's doing some kind of meet and greet/PR work for the UFC, not sure if he's the right man for that job.

He's a piece of work though. Like i said previously he's abit like Chael Sonnen with the wit and tongue in cheek nature stripped away. He basically got called out for his actions and he didn't like it. To grab his mobile as some kind of a defence against Werdum was abit of a bitch move too. Im Team Werdum on this one all day.

He films a video trying to get Werdum in trouble and then calls him a faggot, how dumb is he? Fair enough we are talking about him but I have no desire to see him fight, he was getting out struck by Maia, Woodley would knock him out easily in my opinion and the wrestling would probably just cancel each other out.

The "Some Fucker" that Alex Volkanovski is fighting last minute doesn't look too bad. Name's Shane Young (11-3) and if you've got some time spare, check this scrap out. Young vs. Damien Brown- who's also on this card. Young's a 145er, while Brown plies his trade at LW, but he's got heart for days here.

I probably need an administration approval on this but here it is. Hope any admin would get in touch with me.

I just found out that you can watch all the UFC event and Netflix with a VPN and its their Cyber Week and they are offering for $59 for 2 years.

For Netflix and Skygo 

For UFC Fight Night and Upcoming UFC 218, 219 and onwards

Kindly let me know if it helps.

Archived