The end of WCPW

martinQblank

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I hate WhatCulture. Their "revenue share" model for payments to writers is a fucking joke.

50p per 1000 views, 40p if it's WWE based. You only get paid for the views for the rest of that month plus 6 days for each article. So yeah, a load of shit. Essentially peddle out article after article and hope one of them picks up enough steam to pay your bills for the month.

I couldn't  get on with WCPW , I tried because I understood the benefits it could have for Brit wrestling, but I couldn't  get over the fact the guys from WC were all over it like they were living out their "no mercy 64" fantasies with real people. 

It also put me off of their video content which became biased,suddenly broken Matt went from "worst thing ever" to "best gimmick ever" when he got booked and videos of "unappreciated wwe stars" was just a list of upcoming whatculture bookings.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

yeh i like Wrestling with Wregret, i think that guy gets the balance about right and you can tell he's just a massive fan without the know it all smugness.

I've just stumbled across it. It's not bad, but can't help think it's just churning out the same kind of review/articles we've seen time and time again. The presenter is alright but still tries to shoe horn shit jokes in for the sake of it, albeit not constantly.

Archived