UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs Till - Oct 21

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

interested to see that the main event is basically a pick em with the bookies, id imagine a lot of people might be surprised by that.

Yeah, that's nuts. Cowboy is a huge step up for Till.

4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

oh hang on, its live on Fight Pass anyway :)

the main card will be blacked out on Fight Pass

Judo Jim Wallhead Pulled due to Injury with Poland's Salim Touahri replacing him [all but official]

• Paid Members

I've been really impressed with what I've seen from Till so far. He looks very strong but seems to possess a good mix of viciousness and technique. I think we could see a surprise this weekend with Till coming out on top, although Cerrone has recently been proving me wrong. I was certain he was getting wrecked by Lawler, yet it ended up being razor close.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Cowboy's a funny one to predict. You never know with him. He'll go on a streak of looking awesome then every once in a while he looks shit. He usually only loses to top guys though so if Till pulls it off it's a huge statement. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, Alvey's fighting that Ramazan Emeev bloke I highlighted in the OP. Looking forward to that fight. Emeev has beat some decent names, including Maiquel Falcao who was in the UFC for a cup of coffee years ago and turned out to be a complete lunatic. 

Apparently, Anthony Hamilton vs Adam Wieczorek was pulled from this card yesterday as well due to "safety concerns" after some Polish football hooligans turned up to the weigh ins. Rival fans of the team Wieczorek supports or some bollocks. The fight's been pushed back to the Werdum vs Tybura card. 

• Paid Members

That was really impressive. A starmaking performance from Till. If it was on a PPV or FOX card it'd be even better for him, obviously but a bigger platform like that is surely next for him after that. 

I think I said before, Cowboy only really loses to top fighters so this was big and puts Till in good company. Cerrone just went 3 hard competitive rounds with Robbie Lawler in July, for Till to blast him away like this is a big statement. 

Really enjoyed Kowalkiewicz's performance as well. Exactly what she needed coming off that quick loss to Claudia Gadelha. I liked her calling out Jessica Andrade as well. That's a hell of a fight and it makes sense as a #1 contenders fight for the winner to face off against the Joanna Champ/Thug Rose winner. 

Archived