UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs Till - Oct 21

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

He could be a mega star in Liverpool. If the UFC finally gives us an event. We've been on the rumoured list for about ten years.

I think they'll be going to Liverpool soon enough now Till's making noise.

I am surprised it's taken so long for them to do a show Liverpool though. Even years ago when you had Terry Etim and Paul Kelly threatening to become contenders, you'd have thought they'd have gone there. For years on end it seemed like Scotland and Liverpool were being promised an event. Scotland has had a few now and I think that's largely down to them having Stevie Ray and Joanne Calderwood as names they can slot into prominent card positions. Now Till is making waves it's surely only going to be a matter of time until he drags them to Liverpool. Once Etim and Kelly dropped off I guess they didn't really have any Scousers they could really get behind. Until now. Same reason we don't get cards here in Birmingham now, I suppose. We've only got Leon Edwards and Tom Breese repping Brum. Not really enough. 

When are the UFC meant to be back in the UK anyway. They usually run a show here around October every year but nothing this year. Maybe they can pencil in Liverpool for Till's next fight sometime early next year. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Gotta think they've neglected Liverpool due to Manchester being so close & the arena having nearly double the capacity. That said, if they kept the same pricing structure a 'nosebleed' seat in the Echo would be mid-tier pricing in Manchester.

• Paid Members

i was gonna bring it up but forgot. Good on Marc Goddard for telling him to wise up during the fight, Conor was wandering around the ringside area like he owned the place. I like Conor and i know Artem's his mate but it was all a litle ridiculous, alot of fighters team mates sit cage side and none act like that, the blokes out of control.

1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Did anyone see all the stuff with Conor McGregor?

If I didn't know better I'd say he was coked off his tits. 

I know someone who helped organise one of Conor's big 'Audience With..' shows this year. I asked him awhile later what Conor was like. "Coked off his face the whole time" was the reply.

• Paid Members

No way is he doing a load of coke and strutting around at cage side flaunting it. Only Jon Jones is dumb enough to do something like that.

He came over as someone who got carried away with what was going on. It seems to me like he's now been top dog long enough that he's getting used to it and getting used to doing whatever the hell he wants. Fair play to Goddard for telling him to sit down and shut up.

There's stuff trending on Youtube about him calling Fili a "faggot" too. The faux outrage to it (from some) is ridiculous; but clearly it's not OK to go around saying stuff like that. Poor show.

Archived