Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

At this point, I'm not particularly surprised. McGregor's rapidly turning into a cunt who's forgotten where he came from and who supported him. I know from my sister, a dancer/choreographer who's worked with a lot of music types, that it's a poorly-kept secret in the industry that Ora's known for being a home-wrecker too.

• Paid Members

It's pretty well known in general public terms too. I'm one of those shit old dudes now that has let pop culture pass me by, but even I'm fully aware of her turning the brother Kardashian into a big fat guy after downing a pint of white Russian from a strangers cock every night, while they were dating/engaged/whatever.

She's insanely attractive, though, so bless.

• Paid Members

I've never, ever found Rita Ora attractive. I think she looks like she smell of bins and fenugreek. Her, Rihanna and Iggy Azalea.
People on social media losing their minds over poor Dee. Poor Dee knew what she was getting in to a long time ago with his eye for the fairer among us.

Edited by Scott Malbranque
Daddymesnowmegoinblame

Just now, wandshogun09 said:

I don't give a shite for this Heat magazine bollocks or him getting in bother with the Irish Godfather or whatever. Past caring about any of it. I just want to see him back in the cage at this point. Against anyone. 

Get him on Rizin's NYE card against Shane Carwin.

• 3 weeks later...

Vitaly Minakov just went to 21-0, he says he's willing to come back for more money, he earned $20,000 to beat Kongo but says every time he fights for Bellator as champion, his contract gets longer, this is from the Rebney days, give him a bigger deal and give the guy a chance to fight out his contract, if he's a draw he can then demand a big pay day and stay or see what the UFC would offer.

I know he's not from the UFC, Strike force or Pride but he holds wins over top ten guys and he's undefeated, you don't get that many guys like him especially at HW.

On 06/12/2017 at 1:27 PM, Egg Shen said:

Bob Sapp needs an opponent.

There's a bizarre video doing the rounds of him squaring off against a live bear, in some sort of glass-cell. He was also set to compete in a sumo match on New Year's Eve. All the information is included in the link below. Discretion is advised when clicking on the link, as it features pictures of Sapp's girlfriend's bruises from the alleged domestic assault. 

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/21/16805268/report-bob-sapp-accused-domestic-violence-jmma-japan-crime-assault-injury-mma-news

Oh, and Merry Xmas guys. 

Edited by jimufctna24

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

BKB (the bareknuckle promotion) are still doing their thing, and more and more MMA fighters are moving over. This weekend Chris Lytle debuts and fights in London. 

Strange move from Lytle. If he's prepared to come back and fight you'd think he's fight MMA.

• Paid Members

Lytle was one of the few fighters who seemed to retire at the perfect time and had one of the best and most forgotten sendoffs in MMA history. 

His last fight against Dan Hardy was really fun, he won, he had his wife and kids in the cage post-fight, gave a nice farewell interview and got the praise and respect from his peers and fans that he deserved. It couldn't have gone any better for him. 

It seems weird for him to do something like this now. Maybe he needs the money but how much will he even make from something like this? I can't see it paying too well. 

Speaking of bareknuckle, whatever happened to that talk about Ken Shamrock fighting James Quinn McDonagh (the guy from the Knuckle doc, the one who didn't murder his wife obvs)? I remember they were on about it then fuck all happened.