PROGRESS WEMBLEY: Biggest UK Indie show ever?

zahidf

• Paid Members

FWIW, Jim Smallman is being very open about neither predicting nor expecting to fill it to capacity. Looks like they'll start of selling tickets for the smallest configuration (3,000 or so) and then take it from there depending on demand.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they hit 5,000 I think that would be an achievement. However I am not surprised they have gone for this, after what ICW did in the past 2 years I am surprised they did not go for it this year. I am imagining this as the WWE UK show, or at the very least British wrestlers or ex Progress wrestlers on 205 or NXT being on the card. Wembley Arena is only 1 bus for me so I may go but I am not deciding right now, deciding 1 year in advance is not something I like doing. I am also curious of the cost.

I am planning to go down for it. Progress sold out 2000 on Facebook and twitter alone. If they do proper advertising like icw have done year round for the hydro shows, they have a good chance of filling it. Location can matter a lot to a casual fan, saying Wembley arena shows it's worth a try 

Some FAQ's answered (including ticket prices, seating plan and start & finishing times)

September 13, 2017

Wembley Arena show - Info and FAQs

Naturally there are lots of questions being asked about our Wembley show next September, so we've collated the most common ones and put them into this handy FAQ page. 

When do tickets go on sale?

Mailing list pre-sale opens 12pm, Monday 18th September and runs for 48 hours.
General sale opens 12pm, Wednesday 20th September. 

Where do I get tickets?

Tickets will be on sale at AXS.com. A private pre-sale link will be sent to our mailing list at 11am, Monday 18th September - one hour before the pre-sale starts. 

How much are tickets?

Row 1 £55
Rows 2-5 £45
Everything else £35 
Booking/service fees will be added. Sorry, it's unavoidable. 

Are any of the premium seats being kept back for general sale?

All the premium seats will be available during the pre-sale.

Is the seating tiered or flat?

Seating on the floor is flat. Tiered seats are available in the lower bowl, situated further away. 
The A, B and C blocks are on the floor; the N, D and S blocks are tiered.

SeatingPlan_large.png?v=1505319471

Are there standing tickets available?

No, sorry. This is an all-seater event. 

Are seats allocated, or unreserved within ticket band? 

You can choose which block you want to sit in, but you can't choose specific seats - the ticket system will do that for you. 

Is there a limit on the number of tickets I can buy? 

Sales are limited to 6 tickets per transaction. 

I'm disabled and want to come - what do I need to do?

Please contact the venue's dedicated disabled customer line directly to book your tickets: 020 8782 5629. Disabled tickets are available during the pre-sale via this line. 
Carer tickets are available to those who require them, free of charge. 

Where will the ring be situated?

On the floor in the middle of the arena. 

Will you have a screen? 
Yes, at worst we'll have one large screen above the entrance. We might have more depending on what we feel is necessary as we get closer to the event.

Will seats be available anywhere other than the floor?
Yes, you can book seats in the lower bowl if you wish. Same price as regular floor seats. Lower bowl seats are tiered, but you are obviously further away from the ring than the floor seats - see the seating plan above. 
The A, B and C blocks are on the floor; the N, D and S blocks are tiered.

What happens if you need to increase the capacity? Will the location of my block change?

We've set this event up so that if we need to add more seats, no-one will be moved. We can open up additional seating block by block, always working on the outside of what's already been sold. 

What are the event timings? 

Doors at 2pm. 
Pre-show at 3.30pm. 
Main show at 4pm. 
Finished by 8.30pm latest. 

Is there an age restriction? 

Yes, like all our shows the minimum age limit is 14 with an accompanying adult, 16 without. 

Do 2017 Season Ticket holders get early access to the pre-sale?

The only pre-sale is for the entire mailing list. There is no early, or separate, Season Ticket holder pre-sale. 

Will this show be included in the 2018 Season Ticket? 

No, it will not. 

Will there be a separate Meet & Greet; are there any additional events around the show, eg live podcast, preview show, after party, etc?

Possibly, but it's over a year away. Let us focus on getting the actual show on sale first :-) 

I need a hotel. Any recommendations? 

Booking.com is pretty reliable, and if you book using this link we get a little kickback which helps us put on the show too! 

Can I take a bag in?

Bags larger than a rucksack will not be allowed in, and there are no cloakrooms at the venue.

What's the parking like at Wembley Arena? 

Wembley Park has 3,000 parking spaces and is within walking distance of the venue. Alternatively, try a peer-to-peer parking service like Just Park or Spacehopper. 

If you have a question not covered here, please do contact us or refer to The SSE Arena FAQs

• Paid Members

Really? I'm way out of the loop but a lowest price of £35 seems madness to me. Accept that it's not a show for kids which takes that element out of it but it does seem like it will be a barrier to drawing the curious fans. I'm not judging, it's their product and if they sell well, they've nailed it.

• Paid Members

Yeah not too sure on that pricing. You'll get the most out of the people who attend sure, but you're not going to fill the place. 

I suppose that's the problem of not having the upper decks on sale yet - when they do open those decks you'd imagine the seats will inevitably be cheaper. 

Archived