LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

• Paid Members

If you had actually learned something every time you typed that you would learn from your mistakes you would have the knowledge of Stephen Hawking by now Adam. 

Your determination cannot be faulted, but in every other area that is required to run a successful wrestling show you just don't have it. This isn't bullying this is evidence gathered through observation. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive asked someone to do a review and the last two shows there have been lots of mistakes and Ive had a think and I need lots of help and advice and I know most people who ive burned bridges with and started with are on here and I want to start fresh and everyone makes mistakes and I am wanting to fix mine and get all the help I can get for the April show.

2018 new year resolutions

1) Be a better promoter & listen to all promoters and earn their respect and get gain more experience and listen to advice and get more promoters and talent added on here

2) Spend more on advertising than talent

• Paid Members

One of the biggest lessons a good business man will learn, is how to judge when one of their ideas isn't working and when to put said idea to sleep. I think it's fair to say that even the most successful, astute businessmen have had businesses and ideas that have turned into money pits, before chalking fuck on them before they drag the rest of their portfolio down.

Trust me, there is no shame in admitting a business idea isn't working...

Look at that post from 2012. If you were looking at another promoter who had been failing miserably(I don't think I'm being unfair with that assessment) for going on 6 years, even after working with one of the most respected and successful wrestling promoters in the country could you, hand on heart, advise them to flush even more money down the toilet trying to turn it around?

Archived