LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I am 50/50 on it as I just been bullied and forced to cancel that match. I want to do it and I want to do it for charity and things have been planned safely for it but right now I been pushed by a number of people to cancel

So in the space of 19 minutes, you announced it, then started talking about cancelling it...

If it's for charity, then ignore the "bullying" and just focus on doing it and raising a good bit of money for charity. 

*I am aware of the irony that FailedPromoter is offering advice in this thread. Was on the wrong end of a name change thread a couple years back.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, martinQblank said:

I did a show with Ian a few years back he’s not much of a fan of pro wrestling or shitarses.

Therefore I would love to see Adam Bowler vs Ian Freeman in a No DQ Match. Make that happy and I’ll give to your charity. 

You're absolutely obsessed with Bowler. Get a restraining order, Adam.

I'm gonna be straight here, I might be a shitarse but I am trying any ideas, something different to others and I give outsiders chances which others don't/ My mistakes in the past getting ripped off, picking fights, bookings ect I hold my hands up and say I made mistakes but I do come back fighting and I do other mistakes. All I want to do is prove I can put on good shows and as much as people bad mouth some of the talent they did put on a good show and they showed up and was respectful. I am not making the same mistakes as I done in the past. All I want to do is run shows and good ones. I feel ive had 2 bad shows in the whole time I been around. Someone brought up the idea of me doing this match and I did think it was a good idea and there were plans sorted but due to a number of people making threats, bullying and loss of customers I decided maybe not to do it. I was only doing it to riase some sponsorship money for a charity

I'm done here for now as I need time to think where LPW is going to go

Thank you

It's not the quality of shows that's the problem, I mean that video of the kids doing the Bushwhacker walk was brilliant and looked like a fun time. The problem is you.  It's best that you don't have a match because quite honestly that's just fuel to the fire for detractors, as you're having someone untrained in a match.

But honestly, how can you be bullied out of doing something in your own promotion?  You can't.

I'd put your energies into fundraising full time to be honest, it's something you're clearly passionate about.

Thanks to one tweet about me not knowing what I am doing in LPW I have decided to hand out 6 tickets to my critics and they must turn up and see I can put on a good show. So if you are one of my critics please PM me and I sort out tickets

Archived