Hogan would not be the champion if Mr. Wonderful was bald! (favourite Jesse Ventura quotes)

Maikeru

I reckon Vince would have been the bitch of the Illuminati. They probably made him get the bagels in the morning and stole his stapler. If he was important then Linda wouldn't have lost the election for whatever she was fucking about with. She is doing alright now under Trump

On 30/08/2017 at 11:11 AM, Scott Malbranque said:

And Tito was Chico.

He never slated The Bulldogs even though they were Goodys. I used to notice that even as a wee lad when I had no business noticing it...

If I remember rightly I think Dynamite mentions this in his book. Jesse has to step in for someone in a match with the Bulldogs and says to Dynamite "You know how I always make you guys look good on commentary - go easy on me in the ring tonight"

Some personal faves of mine:

- Rick Rude is in the ring asking for the ladies to raise their hands if they want to join him in the ring for his post-match "Rude Awakening." Jesse immediately shouts starting "Put your hand down McMahon!"

- during the era where Vince would intro the location of Superstars with weird tourism facts about cities they were taping from, Vince made reference to a city as the "Ship-Building capital of the world!" Jesse exclaims "The WHAT?-building capital of the world?" Vince replies "The SHIP-building capital of the world...what did you think I said?" Jesse just turns to the camera, smiles and says "Never mind"

- even though they were the same age in reality, I always loved that Jesse would make jokes about Vince being old and ancient, at one point accusing him of being ED McMahon's father.- 

- I always loved that although Jesse would needle Gorilla about things like he would Vince, there was still an undercurrent of respect that Gorilla had been in the ring and spilt blood, sweat, and tears in there.

Archived