UFC Fight Pass: OSP vs Okami - Sep 22

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Saki vs Shogun is a fight that would really give me mixed feelings. It'd no doubt be exciting however long it lasted, I'm a fan of both so I'd be into it in that sense and doing it in Japan makes sense given both their history there. But like you say, I just know Shogun would probably get annihilated. Unless he went 100% grappling mode and then beat Saki up from there. 

A fight like that won't likely be next for either of them but I could definitely see it happening in a year or so on the next Japan card. They usually go to Japan in September so maybe next year. 

Saki in the UFC is kind of like what I imagine Manhoef in the UFC would've been like. He won't trouble the top 3 or 4 guys in the division but could probably catch a few in the Top 10 and if you match him with the right guys you'll get some explosive fights out of him. He's perfect for those European and Asian cards and any international new markets they might go to because he's so fun to watch. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived