WWE Summerslam 2017

The King of Old School

• Paid Members

I wonder if they'll blow their load and have Ambrose and Rollins enter to the Sheild music through the crowd. I know common sense says to wait for Roman to re-join, but I'm too impatient. I want Dean and Seth back in the riot gear so we can pretend the last three years didn't happen.

Watching Takeover last night, I remembered that Seth Rollins once tried to crash a Takeover, as the babyface, and was simply removed by security with ease like a fucking loser. I'll never get over that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wooly said:

there may be a couple of surprises at tonight's summerslam 2017 show 

Don't read spoilers if you do your fault sorry

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008493602511

Reveal hidden contents

jon jones and undertaker to apper[/spoilers] 

What a cunts post.

"Don't read spoilers if you do your fault sorry" you fucking condescending prick. You already fucking spoiled it for us by being thick.

Fuck off. Cunt

I had a nap from about 4-6 this afternoon hoping that would help me be able to stay up.  45 minutes until the pre-show starts and I'm already dozing off.  Might have to accept that I'm not as young as I used to be.  Fell asleep before the entrances to the first match finished at Takeover and I didn't have work the next day.  It's not going to happen.

These are my thoughts for tonight's matches

if you read them that's fine don't complain its up to you

big cass win , finn balor win win , baron corbin win , 

Natalya  vs Naomi something like double count out , rusev to win , aj to win . lesner to win , shinsuke to win seth and dean to win aleaxa to win , new day to win

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008493602511

The first time in a long time I won't be watching Summerslam live. There's genuinely only two matches I have any interest in (Seth/Dean vs Cesaro/Sheamus and the Universal Title match) and I'm really not prepared to slog through nonsense like Corbin/Cena and Orton/Rusev to get there.

Bet the guys in the Smackdown Tag Titles match aren't best pleased. Go out and have the MOTN on the most recent PPV, then dumped on the pre-show. That's some motivation boost for them.

Archived